Piratebox android mobile - anyone tried to connect using Pandora?

peelie

i have got this setup on my android mobile http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=935157.

essentially what the above does is install a wireless tether app and a server app(with piratebox already configured)

i can see the accesspoint on the pandora but i can't connect to it.

by contrast i can connect via a winxp laptop, powerbook tiger os mac, ipodtouch.

cheers in advance

I see, my first guess would have been an older FW whithout working ad-hoc wifi (exactly when did we get that anyway?), but since you're up to date...I only tried ad-hoc using an n900 though.

Are there different wifi tethering/hotspot apps you could use for this pirate thing? Maybe another does things differently?

I see, my first guess would have been an older FW whithout working ad-hoc wifi (exactly when did we get that anyway?), but since you're up to date...I only tried ad-hoc using an n900 though.

Are there different wifi tethering/hotspot apps you could use for this pirate thing? Maybe another does things differently?
it's possible will look into it. though why winxp, mac os tiger and apple ios connect and pandora doesn't is a mystery!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back