Doom Ii On Ebay For $12.00

zj_jeepster

Still Fresh
Website
www.freepsps.com
My old Doom II CD is for my ancient Mac. I don't think I can use the WAD file off of that can I? I see an used Doom II for PC buy it now for $12.00. Is this a good price? I can use my PC to extract the WAD file? Thanks.

Why not check by yourself.
And because you own a full version of DOOM 2 it should be ok for you to download it for PC for free...
I'm not sure of it but search the webb :p ...

I just remembered it still installed on that old 6100 PowerMac. I'll check as soon as I get the frigin thing out of the attic. Come to think of it I think it originally came on FLOPPIES!!!! Now I have to figure a way to save the WAD file.

The floppy drive was all that she came with that can write :(

Try a Mac Emulator. The thing is though, that the Mac hides it's file system away (one icon represents a whole app) so you may need technical Mac skills to actually find the WAD file.

I should start in the "Preferences" folder? I've been out of that loop so long it's not funny plus I don't want to start throwing any money at it for the file copying since all it has is a floppy drive for writing and the whole machine is so ancient. I THINK it has a USB port but not really sure.

check back tomorow

Back