Doom wad files

zboy9

かっこいいね。
This may be a dumb question, but which doom wad files do you need for the GP32 version? And then how do you put them on the GP32? thanks

Makenai, So you download it and then how do you get the wad files? And again how do you know which ones to choose? Thanks for the link.

Zboy,

That download is to the wadfile - you will need to uncompress it (you can use WinZip to uncompress .gz files) and rename it from doom-1.8.wad to DOOM1.WAD and put it in /GAME/DOOM/ on your smc. It should be the only (WAD or any other) file that you need besides the actual gpdoom.fxe file from Craig. After that, you should be good to go.

I've tried freedoom, but it didnt seem to work. Maybe it works on v5 tho :D

thanks Mekanai and everyone, I will do just that! You guys are great ;)

PLEASE help still..... I downloaded the WAD file and it says to put it in the Game folder, but how do you do that? I only have MP3, GPMM, GPSYS, and GPETC as folders. GAME is only when you click on GP32 on PC link host and it is just a SMC file. If that sounds confusing, then how do you make DOOM work? I have the WAD file and the version 5 and i put doom.fxe in GPMM but can't make a new folder correctly. Also on my wad file the extension is wad.gz What the heck is that? Someone please help. I am just trying to play doom. Thanks and please help. :blink:

enjoy this

(we have gotten way off of topic)

yatta.jpg

Back