Doom

sukhigp said:
I have the new gp2x f-200 just got it today.
I need some help how to install doom step by step guide.
Just out of curiosity, Are you reading any of the replies people are posting in answer to your questions ?.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
of course i'm reading them.
The problem is i don't remember how to put the prboom, so i have to make sure i'm doing it right.
The new gp2x f-200 isn't compatible with some games for example quake 2.

sukhigp said:
The problem is i don't remember how to put the prboom, so i have to make sure i'm doing it right.
Lobo said:
I can't stress this enough: with the GP2X you MUST READ THE README files that come with the apps/games/emus! Always!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've included the files doom.gpe and doom2.gpe in the prboom folder it still didn't work.

And in Notepad++, select Format > Convert to UNIX Format

And running the Doom.gpe or Doom2.gpe files? (i.e. Not just placing them in the folder and then running whatever you normally run)

Hmmm

Well I did this.

I unzipped 3 seperate copies of prboom onto my sd card.

prboom/finaldoom
prboom/doom2
prboom/udoom

copied wads from doom collection cd onto sd...and I just go whichever one I need to go to.

Thank you everyone for being supportive, i've got all of the 4 doom games working at last.
The only thing left is the music in the game if anyone can give me timidity that will be great.

I've got the doom games to work and the music in the game it's all done, this forum is the best.

Back