Release Dr Destructo 2

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is Dr Destructo 2, a small arcade game.

preview1.png

You have to shoot planes, avoiding getting hit / shoot by them, so they crash on the big Boat / Submarine to sunk it.

The game use Allegro 5. It use GLES2 on the Gigahertz and GLES1 on Rebirth/CC

/!\ On CC, the game is not working properly. Only 4.04 driver seems to work, but text on buttons and story are garbled (but the game is playable) /!\

Also, I had to disable one effect to get it more stable on the Pandora: the big boat doesn't look more damage when taking hit. The game logic is not affected, it's only graphical.

History log

==========

Build 01

-----------

• Initial build
  • Some pandora customization

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to freeze up at the end of level 2 for me, after i have killed the ship. dialogue says something like "i'm getting out of here before the ship explodes" then nothing and no buttons or key depressions seem to do anything the ship just stays there with no planes above it. i can try digging out the .out file or i can try to replicate this for you. Running on 1ghz model with latest firmware.

Seems to freeze up at the end of level 2 for me, after i have killed the ship. dialogue says something like "i'm getting out of here before the ship explodes" then nothing and no buttons or key depressions seem to do anything the ship just stays there with no planes above it. i can try digging out the .out file or i can try to replicate this for you. Running on 1ghz model with latest firmware.
Really? Strange, I'm sure I've been to level 3 or 4 already (but using 4.10 SGX Driver). If you can reproduce, I'm interested in pndrun_drdestructo2.our yes, and the end of "dmesg" output also.

Back