Dr Pocket Snes

chigimonky

Still Fresh
Hello all just want to start off by saying I just got my caanoo this week and I am really enjoying it! I find that most of the emulators work great most of the time and thank you to all the talented developers that spend their time and talents on these programs.
There is one little hiccup Ive run into with Chrono Trigger on DrPocketsnes 7.2.0 on firmware 1.6. After I defeat Gado at the beginning of the game (right after you team up with Marle)the game freezes and actually freezes the caanoo and then needs a reset. It happens every time on every chrono trigger rom I try, and Ive tried 4 different roms.
So seeing as I can only get about 2 minutes into the game I wanted to see if anybody has had this happen or has a solution. Im sure this game is a common one played by those with a caanoo so if you are able to play it please share with me how.

arent there 2 emulation modes? speed and compatible? try switching them...

do you overclock to run it? try lowering the clockrate?

i almost finished chrono trigger with an older version of dr.pocketsnes on the wiz, so it might be a bug introduced...

[sub]and no, i dont know where you can get an older version :) [/sub]

Version 6.5 is still here and you can also try Snes9x4C. I would recommend to keep all three emulators on your sd card, They don't use a lot of space and they can access roms from the same directory.

Thanks for the replies! I changed the settings and now it continues on with no freeze!I had it set to speed :p

Back