Drama Bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
Welcome to my Drama Bin!

trashcanc4wo.gif

I got liek 1 hours sleep yesterday and today even with sleeping tablets i dont even feel tired. this started happening after i got hit round the head and then i got hit round the head again today Damn school. can bangs to the head cause insomnia. Also i was in my mums car adn she suddenly braked and suddenly accelerated after wasrds so while my brain was traveling for wards and my skull suddenly stopped would my brain of hit and and vice versa when she accelerated almost straight away afterwards. HELP!!!!!!

sam fisher posted on Apr 11 2005 at 09:38 PM said:
I got liek 1 hours sleep yesterday and today even with sleeping tablets i dont even feel tired. this started happening after i got hit round the head and then i got hit round the head again today Damn school. can bangs to the head cause insomnia. Also i was in my mums car adn she suddenly braked and suddenly accelerated after wasrds so while my brain was traveling for wards and my skull suddenly stopped would my brain of hit and and vice versa when she accelerated almost straight away afterwards. HELP!!!!!!

i suffer from insomnia and i get smaked round the head at school alot too, you might have something there. have you checked various internet medical centres?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep hitting yourself in the head, you'll pass out eventually.

Nah just kiddin, but one thing...sleeping tablets don't make you sleepy they just keep you asleep once you finally do.

Sleep Tablets make you drousy, my grandad took some instead of his heart pills and looked hammered and stoned.

Erm, im off to bed soon and I will be able to sleep for a good 7 hours, maybe 8. Yawns.

@Sam Fisher:

No matter how much I sleep I am tired in the morning, only start feeling normal at around the end of the school day, and am my most energetic about an hour or two before I go to bed.

So consider yourself lucky, not being able to sleep sucks, but sleeping all the time you can get and still being tired sucks even more. I haven't got hit around the head or anything though.

:p

Concussions are also considered a type of internal head injury. A concussion is the temporary loss of normal brain function as a result of an injury. Repeated concussions can result in permanent injury to the brain. One of the most common reasons kids get concussions is through sports, so it's important to make sure they wear appropriate protective gear and don't continue to play if they've had a head injury. However, it's possible to get a concussion that's mild and just requires observation.

oh dear. Thats me repeated concussions.

sam fisher posted on Apr 12 2005 at 06:29 AM said:
Concussions are also considered a type of internal head injury. A concussion is the temporary loss of normal brain function as a result of an injury. Repeated concussions can result in permanent injury to the brain. One of the most common reasons kids get concussions is through sports, so it's important to make sure they wear appropriate protective gear and don't continue to play if they've had a head injury. However, it's possible to get a concussion that's mild and just requires observation.

oh dear. Thats me repeated concussions.

argh sam, i know, ive just been chased round my school by neanderthals with knives

Daniel alstrum, nathan woodman, chris sailes, phil demao and others that i forgot are all cunts and/or dickweeds <_< :angry:

sam fisher posted on Apr 12 2005 at 11:30 AM said:
i too am in school and i have drama next. I am in a lesson filled with people like that for 2 hours. I am going ot be dead :(

:( i feel for you.

EDIT: oh shit. PE next

yup, you all seem to be demostrating symptoms that EVERYONE else has

its pyshcological, if you think u've got insomnia you will have trouble sleeping

Get the hell over it, you're not special, you just have odd sleeping patterns

whats wrong with you i bet your mummies and daddies insisted you got the highest treatment, the best school possible but its not that simple here, being hit is no problem but did you not read the knifes part?

Cos i had all links and stuff liek that in there. so much for the nice caring gp32 community. If i did not get so much help from the nice people in it and love my gp32's so much i would just sit her liek some jerks telling everyone its crap and to buy a gizmondo or something for the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back