Schools These Days. Tut Tut Tut

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
Here is a brief extract from a fairly regular type of email i get daily and something bad always happens

What was the length of the board we used?

The table you produced do we need all of the things like kinetic energy on it?

Have you finished it yet?

Science is a real nightmare at the moment. Somebody threw a nail at Walton’s eye and hit him, he can still see. But today (Friday) we had to all go to the gym in the morning during registration (that is all of 10s1 science group), miss Cox said that the person who done it needs to own up. If the person did not own up then the whole science group would miss their break, and we did all miss our break. The class is now on class report, which is going to be very strict conditions.

I think that it was Andy who threw the nail, but everybody is blaming it on Charlie and I know it was not him.

Today we missed the last 2 lessons doing something shit, it was all about banking. There was some woman from some bank come in. it was boring!!!

I am going to carry on doing homework now

Also talking about homework. English homework needs to be done!! I got a lunch detention because I did not complete some work during class, during that detention she said that she will be issuing lots of detentions for people not done there homework!!!!

Oh yeah and how is you head after moyle did that sleep hold thing? Are you going to the doctors yet and has it caused you brain damage or something?

sam fisher posted on Mar 19 2005 at 12:55 PM said:
I wish mine was.
go and help out at homeless peoples centres or old peoples homes, obviously you wont get paid for it but you will get a feeling for life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova posted on Mar 19 2005 at 12:54 PM said:
ive thought about ending it, but ive got no balls to do it, and sometimes life can be cool
it takes more balls to keep with life than to end it yourself, you have my respect.

Death, it's cool, and stuff.

Shut up you twat, if you really wanted it over you would have done it by now.

What he said, you worrymongers!!!

If you were really suicidal you would have found Celine Dion's Death Parlour by now

why would i want to do that. I cannot do anything that involves art. now fining a way to gat write access to all the school servers. Now that is something i can do. Me and my l337 team of hackers (one other person).

kknd_cf posted on Mar 19 2005 at 01:15 PM said:
Get a deviantart account.

actually its funny u said that, most of my days comprise of making new pieces to put on there and thats one of my reasons for being sorta happy with life check them out
Here

Besides, its spring and theres sun and flowers and these little happy characters
Lamb.jpg

are out

Thanks to photobucket, its way better than imageshack.

Attachments

• Lamb.jpg
    Lamb.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 144
Nova posted on Mar 19 2005 at 01:31 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 19 2005 at 01:15 PM said:
Get a deviantart account.

actually its funny u said that, most of my days comprise of making new pieces to put on there and thats one of my reasons for being sorta happy with life check them out
Here

Besides, its spring and theres sun and flowers and these little happy characters
Lamb.jpg

are out

Thanks to photobucket, its way better than imageshack.
Ahh, ok, I'm sure you got the joke which I intended anyway.

Attachments

• Lamb.jpg
    Lamb.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 140
sam fisher posted on Mar 19 2005 at 01:28 PM said:
why would i want to do that. I cannot do anything that involves art. now fining a way to gat write access to all the school servers. Now that is something i can do. Me and my l337 team of hackers (one other person).
Didn't you draw your avatar?

Back