Dreamcast W/shenmue 1 + 2

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
Also 2 (or 3, can't remember) controllers and a few other games (Fur Fighters, PGR and some more, again can't remember). The Dreamcast reads CD-r's so it is homebrew ready. There is more to this package, I just can't remember what all I have but it will only be a few extra games, I'll post the complete list tomorrow after I have been to the house and had a look.

Not really sure waht to ask for this. I'm kinda broke and really wanting a PSP so I would swap the whole lot for one of those, I think that is just wishful thinking though. Even if you have a PSP that doesn't read UMD's but the MS works I'd take that. Otherwise offers :).

I have a PSP phat that I would be happy to trade for a dreamcast.

The thing is, this PSP has no current battery as I gave last battery away as a pandora battery for a friend.

The choices are:

1) PSP with box & 2 GB MSpro & no battery for DC with games

2) PSP with box & battery (i'll buy a replacement) but with no MSpro

If your DC has all the leads let me know. Depending on what games you find, I can probably throw in a couple of PSP games too. This PSP is currently on official firmware, but i have not upgraded it for ages so it can be downgraded easily enough. I live in Ireland btw - we can discuss postage, or just do a swap if you are interested. I have the ac adapter too. PSP in excellent condition with no scratches - can post pics if needed. It reads UMD's & MS just fine.

You are from Ireland? What part? I always thought you were from America for some reason.

Yeah I'll do the swap without the battery, I'd rather get the Memory Stick. I forgot to get the package together, it is at my Mums house about half an hour away. I'll get everything together and PM you tomorrow. I'm living in Newry BTW and I drive so if you arn't too far I could meet you. The DC has all the leads needed to play it, I'l set everything up and test it before we trade, does the PSP have a charger with it?

Sounds like a plan dude :).

Cool! I live in Dublin which might be a bit far away to drive for you! I also drive so we might meet up half way during a weekend, or else we can post. Yeah, the PSP has a charger alright. Fully working (but you will need to get your own battery) and little used. I'll get the stuff together tomorrow and PM you with the full details (i think i have a couple of UMD games lying around which i will have to find)

Cheers :)

Back