Dreamcast

Is the broadband adapter avalible any where for the DC? I searched ebay but couldnt find anything :(
Broadband for DC is that what your typing? You have to look for a converter an ethernet adapter but I checked Ebay myself and couldnt find anything <_< Damn I guess best thing for you to do is go to your local radio shack or bestbuy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the worst thing, the only games shop within 40 miles of me is GAME, and the only thing DC related that they have is ChuChu rocket :(

EDIT: Is there a way to get around the region lock on DC? Do I need a mod chip?

I just turned down the chance to buy a "modded" Dreamcast (including cables, three controllers and memory cards and eight games) for 50€ and the guy probably would have gone down to 40.

I feel.... bad.

Why would it need to be modded, DCs can play CDr's without a chip.
That's what I was wondering too, but it does not seem to have been opened. 40€, without the 8 games he advertised (I can get warez from the internet myself, thank you very much).

Yes, I bought it. I went back just after I posted that.....

i love my dc
it plays all my illegally download games for it perfectly
and just recently a saturn emu project has started!
they haven't even done that for xbox yet!

crazy i know

Shenmue is good but Shenmue 2 is miles better, in my opinion. Be sure to track down a copy as it is far bigger and has more stuff to do and the fighting stuff is a bit more integral to the thing, rather than being something you train for in Shenmue 1.
Yeah but I want to complete 1 before 2, I can get 2 as well, but its money that is the problem :) .

I read in a review that if you check the cupboards in a house you might find saturn games. Is it true?
u find a saturn in a cupboard above the TV in Shenmue 1, u cant play it, and its a little odd because the game is set ages before the saturn came out

but u can go to the arcade and play Super Hangon, and Space Harrier

When u complete 2 u unlock a video of the Sturn version (it was originally planned for Saturn) and it looks amazing for a Saturn game

TIP: when u start Shenmue 2, if u have used a previous save from S1, buy a load of stuff at the market at the beginning (spend all your money) coz a little kid will rob u and he only nicks ure money, not ure items, u can the sell the items in a pawn shop so u keep a little money

Mark1970 posted on Jul 1 2004 at 05:13 AM said:
I have two, one for gaming and one mint condition as backup!

Great console! Now that games are dead cheap (10 euro´s sometimes) my game collection is expanding rapidly! Sweet
unless you are really against piracy (but since you own a gp32 I don't think you are) you can download all the games for free

diablo2 posted on Jul 1 2004 at 05:11 PM said:
Mark1970 posted on Jul 1 2004 at 05:13 AM said:
I have two, one for gaming and one mint condition as backup!

Great console! Now that games are dead cheap (10 euro´s sometimes) my game collection is expanding rapidly! Sweet
unless you are really against piracy (but since you own a gp32 I don't think you are) you can download all the games for free
Its always better to own the real thing, when I get a new game I feel a sense of pride. :lol:

Back