Drmd Source Code Released

Thank you for all your massive efforts Reesy. The fact that DrMD brought the GP32 emulation to a whole new level should not be surprising to anyone, but it did it for the GP2X as well. Even if you'll leave the scene for now, lest assured you left quite the mark. :)

Cheers,

- Alex

DrMD is by far my most used, and most enjoyed emulator, it's very good of you to release the source.

Instead of others using this to create more Megadrive/Master System/Gamegear emulators, i'd quite like to see notaz work on this and see if he could impliment some of those unique emulation abilities from Picodrive.

Thanks a million for DrMD Reesy, an best of luck with whatever you decide to do. I hope you don't leave entirely :)

Good Luck Reesy, and thanks for all that you have done! Who else, but you, could have given us Doctor Mega Drive, or as I say it DoctorMD. But seriously, thanks a million mate.

Maximum respect to you Reesy! B)

I'm new to the scene but read a lot about your emu before even buying a GP2X (1 of the primary reasons I bought 1).

Good luck and all the best for the future!

:lol:

Best wishes to you in whatever you decide to occupy yourself with in the future. DrMDx was the reason to why I bought a GP2X.

AH, you'll be back! Can't stay away 'cause the game don't wait! :p

In all seriousness though, I've had a lotta good times with the DrMD emu on my GP2X. I personally appreciate all the selfless dedication that you put into that emu. But, life happens, and I'm sure you have bigger fish to fry now....just stop in every now and again to let us know how they TASTE!! :lol:

Knoxximus :ph34r:

I'm quite new around here, and haven't followed all the sagas like others, but I just wanted to add my thanks. I hope DrMD doesn't die, and that we see more of Reesy in the future.

I also played with the Gizmondo version - it's not as fast as the GP2X but it still rocks out loud wicked sick style. If I can put it that way. :)

Thanks man!

Just wanted to add my thanks for the emulator and all the hard work that went into it.

Cheers

MArk

Thanks for the THOUSANDS of hours of work you have put in on this code.
It is a masterpiece and your efforts are acknowledged and VERY appreciated.

Thanks Reesy!

DrMD was on of the main reasons I wanted to buy a gp2x. Like everyone else said, thank you very much for your hard work and dedication. It's nice to know there's selfless people out there that code nice things for the non-coding gamers. We all thank you and wish you the best in everything. Of course even though this project isn't going any further by you I hope you stay around. Thanks again!

DrMDx introduced me to all the great Genesis games out there, that I would have otherwise been oblivious to. It is easily my favorite and most used emulator on the GP2X.

Thanks for all your hard work Reesy. Good luck in your future endeavors. You're always welcome here! ;)

I really appreciate your work on this emulator. It brought me new light into my gp32 which I really loved and now I love my gp2x. Your work on DrMD basically kept me interested in this scene and you will be missed. Hope you have fun with whatever you decide to do.

Yeah, well fuck you man! Piss off! Jerk ... who needs you 'round here anyway?!? :angry:

:lol:

Thanks³ for all your dedication over the past few years to our community. I wouldn't be able to finish my 13+ year-long quest to conquer Kid Chameleon if it weren't for your amazing work on DrMD. Best of luck in all your future endevours.

* tear *

just wanted to add my thanks for all of you work over the years and wish you the best for the future, pop in every now and again wont you :)

Back