Drmd Source Code Released

Thanks reesy. For all you have done for the scene, and for being an amazingly nice guy. It`s good to have people as cool around. Everytime I will play a MegaDrive game I will think of ya, man!

Thank you very much for all the hard work and time you've dedicated to this! Good luck with everything you do in the future! :)

Reesy, thanks for everything you did on the gp32 and gp2x. You have been an amazing programmer and thanks for all your hard work and support. We will all miss you. See ya around.

Thanks for all Reesy! It was a real honor and pleasure for me!
The hombrew scene had lost one of it's finest members, hopefully not forever...

Regards,
Stephan

Well it's kinda been said before but hey, I think everyone in this scene should stop by and say "thanks" :D

Thanks for everything, and all the best with whatever you decide to do in the future!

Although i don't play many Mega Drive games I have always found DrMD the easiest emulator to use with almost always perfect speeds

So thank you Reesy for your time and effort you put into this project B)

All the best Reesy! Not really used DrMD much to be honest, but then again, I didn't use any of the other emulators much either (I was mainly hacking and devving). DrMD was still an outstanding project you did though.

I've got so many things I want to do, but so little time to do them in. I've decided now to just put them all to one side until I get some proper "quality time" to spend with them, rather than just 5 minutes here and there, so I certainly know what it's like for you.

Hope you'll keep paying a visit now and again even if you don't do any more development.

just want to add my thanks. no overclocking was needed yet the emulation was quite accurate. best menu and easiest to use emu out there. hopefully picodrive will merge with this to add the improvements that added.

after a merge of the sources only two things I can think of adding:

sega cd support
make start button work under sms

but really I used to be much more of a snes fan but after using this emulator for a while I appreciate genesis much more. great job and just incredibly well designed.

thanks for releasing the source of this incredible emulator and for making it in the first place. best wishes with anything you decide to do in the future.

DrMD is probably the best emulator for the GP2x.

I am grateful for your hard work, and I truly hope you enjoyed coding it as much as we enjoyed playing it :D

Thanks a lot, take care, visit often and live a long and happy life!

Thanks Friend,

i remember those days of emulation for the gp32. !t was a dream of playing a 16-bit on a handheld, you sir made that dream come true.

thanks for everything,
good luck with whatever you do

Thank you Reesy. Your DrMD is one of the major contributors to the success of the GP2X. I was one of those people who bought it after DrMD delivered practically perfect Megadrive emulation.

Back