Drmd Source Code Released

Thanks for making me happy with this piece of software for years on this both small machines !
Good luck, we will miss you !

garengarch posted on Sep 9 2006 at 12:02 PM said:
/salute

drmd is the reason i bought a gp32 (2 actually) and therefore gp2x.
craig has a lot to thank you for.
so do i. thankyou.

Yes, you are right about that, I have sent Reesy a personal email.

Last edited by a moderator:
outstanding job, it's so sad that you're leaving
I think everybody is grateful to you big time!

Since I've got my gp2x your emulator always taken place on my SD card, as for me it's by far the most enjoyed piece of software on this console, I was even capable of playing california games with 4 other friends of mine on a tv set, a true classic gaming afternoon!

I hope somebody's capable of keeping your emulator going

reesy, thank you for the awesome emulator AND for making the source public!

i am sad to see an awesome star disapear from our little scene ... but at least it's with a big bang :)

may all your future projects be met with such enthusiasm and success!

edit: i just wanted to add my personal story ... DrMD let me play leander/galahad on my gp32 and then gp2x ... a childhood favorite that everyone in my family got a kick out of seeing againn B)

Thanks for such an awesome emulator, Rees!

Good luck with your future projects, and may the force, or whatever you believe in, be with you!

Reesy, thank you for your contribution to the GP32/GP2X scene! DrMD was the main reason for me to buy a GP2X and the emulator that I have been using the most ever since. After struggeling with Sonic 3 when I was a little boy it felt good to finaly beat the game, using your emulator.

I hope that you will stay in this community, because without you it would not be the same. Reesy=Perfection. Also, you have been a rolemodel for newbies like me, always so polite and friendly in your posts.
The best of luck to you!

Reesy, your mark will be noticed. You truly are a great coder. Good luck with all your next adventures. :D

Now the door is open for someone to merge PicoDrive's cool features to DrMDx's überness.

Hi Reesy,

It's a little sad for us that you leave the scene now, you seem a little bit dispointed.
At least i would like to thank you for all the work done on GP and for the hours of
fun you gave to us.

Bye

Herc. :ph34r:

Reesy, I think now would be an amusing moment for you to say you were just joking or, even better, announce that you're to elope to the Gizmondo scene ;)

thanks reesy.
drmd IS the best gp2x emulator and is BY FAR the most used 'thing' on my gp2x.

@telco-lou - 13 YEARS???? jeez you must like kid chameleon!

Back