Drumasters Wads

thanks for the offer but im not to botherd, i dont really play doom to much on the gp, i was just gonna check em out.

Hmm hey could u bother sending me some wads, :lol: sry for the hassle, how big r the files, if they arent too big can you send me ones that you think is good to jr2swiss@yahoo.com . all im looking for is doom 64 and the simspons ones, any other ones you got u can just send, thx for your trouble, thx :)

Wait for the final release of Doom64, the one you have is old...many brightness correction ajusted and many sound debugged because they had a bad frequency and were a lot too slow before. ;)

lizard808uk posted on Jul 30 2004 at 08:06 AM said:
The version I have is pretty good. But am looking forward to the next release, just don't add any more Barons of Hell. I have enough to deal with :lol:
Yes Doom64 (Heretic too) is a difficult PWAD, for experimented Doom players. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drum- what did happen to that fantastic site of yours? My god do I love your pwads :D
Any Idea when the new version of doom64 is coming out?

EDIT: thanks for the heads up Drum, thats great news :)

triksR4rabits posted on Aug 1 2004 at 08:43 PM said:
Drum- what did happen to that fantastic site of yours? My god do I love your pwads :D
Any Idea when the new version of doom64 is coming out?
My old site is down for various reasons, it will reopen in a few days elsewhere. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back