Drunken Frogger Corrupted Display...

toxibunny

Hi :) I downloaded drunken frogger from PDRoms, but as soon as I start to play, the screen becomes corrupted and it becomes very difficult to play. I've noticed that it 'goes back to normal' after you wait a while, but it's really not a problem, as I can mostly remember where I am and what i'm supposed to do anyway. It didn't do that on the VIC-20 :S

Is this because it's not fixed for the BLU+? I have a FLU with multi-firmware and mostly use pacrom.

any help appreciated :)

That's pretty much the whole point! :D
It makes the screen look like you're drunk! And the more you move, the more distorted it becomes! Otherwise it would just be frogger!

It's meant to do that. It the screen didn't become all hazy and 'drunk vision' when you moved then it would just be frogger wouldn't it? ;)

Edit: Mr. Twit, we said exactly the same thing at the same time. Major deja vu. Creepy.

Hi, I've downloaded this genesis emulator but when I play it on my BLU+ I find it actually only plays genesis games :( very wierd, could this be another BLU+ issue.

:unsure:

possibly, even though you have a flu with pacrom. :p
To fix it, send it to me and I will steal it. It will then work. :p

Hi, I've downloaded this genesis emulator but when I play it on my BLU+ I find it actually only plays genesis games :( very wierd, could this be another BLU+ issue.

:unsure:

Oh boy... that sounds like a serious bug...
You should contact Reesy, as he is the author of it.

Last edited:
works fine on mine, and it even plays MEGADRIVE games, too! :blink: :ph34r:

I downloaded it from the internet, so maybe it's a leaked beta or something?

has anybody else got this version?

yes younee fenis 1.337 blö+ fix0rd version.
its a serios bug with the br041n register, not sure if it can be fixed.

Back