Dingoo Dual Boot Gui

NeoTheFox

Still Fresh
Hey, here's some pretty simple GUI 4 Dualboot installer by me, take a look:

781d64ef9628.jpg

U may download it here

IF YOU GOT "NO DLL FOUND" - Unpack Driver folder to the System32 folder
HOWTO:
1) Plug Dingoo in the USB port holding B button and make a hard reset, screen stay black, but your PC should find a new hardware
2) Install the driver from Driver directory
3) Open the installer
4) Select your LCD module
5) Press Step 1 (DINGUX logo will appear at the screen)
6) Press Step 2 and follow the instructions on the Dingoo screen

Tested on Win7, based on original installer
Hope you enjoy it :D

EDIT: Reuploaded

I already have dingux installed, but i want to make dingux the default option (and boot native if i hold select), is it possible with your tool? =)

Rodrigo Cardoso said:
I already have dingux installed, but i want to make dingux the default option (and boot native if i hold select), is it possible with your tool? =)

Just replace recent files with your installer (rename your files simular to mine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, thanks for this software. I have been a Dingoo user for quite sometime now but only been running it on the Native OS. I'm quite satisfied with it (except with SNES). I've been hearing a lot about how good it is on Dingux. So now, I kinda want to use your tool to install the Dingux thing.

So my question is, are there extra preparations before I use this? For example, do I require a MiniSD? What do I do with it before using? Please forgive me if these are too basic/stupid questions, I just wanted to make sure.

Also I have the custom native installed, will that be wiped out? How about all the files I have in there?

Thank you!

Hi, thanks for this software. I have been a Dingoo user for quite sometime now but only been running it on the Native OS. I'm quite satisfied with it (except with SNES). I've been hearing a lot about how good it is on Dingux. So now, I kinda want to use your tool to install the Dingux thing.

So my question is, are there extra preparations before I use this? For example, do I require a MiniSD? What do I do with it before using? Please forgive me if these are too basic/stupid questions, I just wanted to make sure.

Also I have the custom native installed, will that be wiped out? How about all the files I have in there?

Thank you!

You need only MicroSD)

Your firmware and files would be OK if you do all right, but if you not - you lose all files and fimware (but what kind of dumb you need to be to fail 2 steps?)

Ow, and yo need to know what LCD module you have)
You have to go to the Settsings -> About and do the follow combination with D-Pad ↑ → ↓ ↑ → ↓ (up, right, down, up, right, down)
White screen will appeared, and there will be a string: ILI_XXXX_ (XXXX Is your LCD)
Now just follow the instructions in the first post, also if you installed your firmware via computer, REMOVE driver that you installed and install my

This looks great. :) Next time I'm doing a Dingux install I'll give it a run. The Dingux installation instructions on the Dingoonity wiki are pretty sketchy, this makes the process a lot more accessible.

Maybe I'll even reinstall Dingux for the hell of it.

Back