Release Dukto File Transfer Utility

Sorry for noob question, but how can I accept initial screen when accept button is off the screen?

Speaking of which, is there any chance of any UI tweaking to make this software fit the Pandora's screen?

I like the concept, but having to shift the window up and down all the time makes this software much less attractive to me, to the point where I will most likely discard it for that reason, unless this is likely to be fixed.

- Neelix

Speaking of which, is there any chance of any UI tweaking to make this software fit the Pandora's screen? I like the concept, but having to shift the window up and down all the time makes this software much less attractive to me, to the point where I will most likely discard it for that reason, unless this is likely to be fixed. - Neelix

I have a new version up which can be resized smaller without shifting.

Never actually measured the Pandora's speed because the wifi module isn't consistent on speed, but fairly good. I use this to transfer my PNDs when testing to the machine.

I just found this when browsing the repo, it's great software! I should have known this years ago!
Finally an easy way to transfer files and/or my clipboard contents from my PC or phone to my Pandora and Vice Versa.
@eyecreate A little late but THANK YOU!

I got the notification that a new version is out though, could you or anyone else please update it?
And maybe make it so that the program resides in the tray with it's own icon?
I get the GUI rework comments and it can be made smaller for sure but it already works great.

I've not updated it because I've lost my compile environment over the years and it's still compatible with newer R6. That being said, when you mentioned looking for an update, I decided to try and quickly see if I could set up cross-compiling again in case this could be a quick update. Sadly, I ran into issues getting the right Qt/gcc build environment set up.
I may try again if I decide to deal with compiling on device, but for now, it's more likely this isn't getting an update.

It might be easier to approach this again when the Pyra is available, since it's a debian base and a faster chip might help streamline getting software on the device.

Back