Dungeon Keeper PND question..

char

I have the whole GOG folder in appdata>keeperfiles

yet when i run the PND it gives me instructions on what to do. then i see a command line. what do i do from there? im not good with DOS either. so the folder is appdata>keeperfiles>gog games>dungeon keeper gold>then a slew of folders and files.

ALso, When I reformatted my 64gb lexar i got a 3rd party tool to convert to Fat32. everything has been great all games run fine but i didnt know wha ta volume was when i set it up so i just type some random numbers and now i guess thats the name of my SD card. it isnt the mm0b1 etc.... u know, it looks something like that, lol. that doesnt cause a problem correct?

Instead of starting a new thread filling up the general section, you should comment in the Dungeon Keeper post in the software section: http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/16127-dungeon-keeper-pnd-for-the-gog-version/page-3/URL]  , it would get more attention by the PND author that way.

you need to copy the entire base of the Dungeon Keeper Gold folder into the keeperfiles

it should be appdata->keeperfiles->slew of folder and files  not appdata>keeperfiles>gog games>dungeon keeper gold>slew of folder and files

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Trashy, didnt even see that. also, how about the command prompt?

Thanks Trashy, didnt even see that. also, how about the command prompt?
If the files are copied over properly, you won't have to deal with the command prompt it will just launch the game.

Quitting out of the game, you will get just a command prompt to close you need to hit CTRL-ALT-F which changes it from fullscreen to a window and then you can close it.

Last edited by a moderator:
one more question trashy or anyone else, then u can delete this thread, inside the game itself i try and use my stylus but its WAYYY off. i dont htink it has anything to do with calibration cause it looks to be spot on FXCE, any suggestions. (btw the pnd made a folder keeper>keeperfiles so i put all of it in there.

Ah right, I meant appdata->keeper->keeperfiles..

Yeah this game suffers from touchscreen drifting, I'm not sure there is an easy fix to it..

OH that stinks. will be hard to play with my nub only.... the music is a tad glitchy also. im not complaining as i will play the hell out of this!

What Speed have your Pandora clocked?

Touchscreen dont work for this PND for now.

Maybe with more experimentings.

You can use Nubs or an external Mouse for now ;)

Thx TrashyMG for helping here ;)

Back