Dutch Get-Together

MarkoeZ said:
Missed this thread yesterday, but if i can, i'll join the fun!! From tilburg, so utrecht is not that far either. And if possible, not next week already. I ordered within the first 2 hours, so im expecting my mail soon, and it would be fun to bring my own :)

Otherwise ill just hijack one of yours and jump into a randowm train ;)

just anything except Delft station please ;) it's a shitty connection

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
utrecht or amsterdam would be way to far. zwolle where bosbeetle lives would be the top. i live in the small town called vroomshoop. close to Almelo for the guys who are familiar with that city.

I would say take bus 40 from vroomshoop to westerhaar than transfer to the bus to almelo than take the train to deventer and than transfer to the train to utrecht :D (or travel directly from zwolle its less then an hour from zwolle, we can meet at a moderate time)

laurens said:
I thought that it was mostly so that people who DON'T have a pandora yet could get to see one, so then I don't see why we'd have to wait.

Unless we want to have a multiplayer lan game of some sort between us, or we just want to share advice and experiences that we've had so-far with our units (which obviously requires us all to have them), then I think it'll be fine and quite interesting if there is mix of people that have one or don't.

Maybe, I'll just pick a date and time and if people can come then great - oherwise we'll be trying to please everyone and never come up with a date.

Mqark said:
laurens said:
I thought that it was mostly so that people who DON'T have a pandora yet could get to see one, so then I don't see why we'd have to wait.

Unless we want to have a multiplayer lan game of some sort between us, or we just want to share advice and experiences that we've had so-far with our units (which obviously requires us all to have them), then I think it'll be fine and quite interesting if there is mix of people that have one or don't.

Maybe, I'll just pick a date and time and if people can come then great - oherwise we'll be trying to please everyone and never come up with a date.

Good idea since you are the starter of this initiative I would say name your place and date and Ill say if can make it :) I work at the UMC in utrecht so for me utrecht is easy. However dont pick 11th of june because it's my birthday

So I'll be getting my pandora back today or tomorrow. Lets plan this thing :D

How about just setting a date and we'll see who will come.

Woensdag 30 juni, Utrecht CS (we can walk to belgië if people want to) at 19:00 ? I'll be there and I will bring my pandora :D

Bosbeetle said:

Woensdag 30 juni, Utrecht CS (we can walk to belgië if people want to) at 19:00 ? I'll be there and I will bring my pandora :D

I'd love to, however I'll be in the UK on holiday then!

Mqark said:
Bosbeetle said:

When are you back, you started the topic so at least you should be there :D

Bosbeetle said:
Mqark said:
Bosbeetle said:

When are you back, you started the topic so at least you should be there :D

On the 5th of July - and it would be a real shame to miss it! :)

I'll take a look if I can make it.
Got a pretty busy time there to get things done for my holiday :p
Still don't have a Pandora though, but maybe I'll get it before that time *hopes and crosses fingers*

Eniko said:
Will not be there. No point in arriving in Utrecht at 7 when the last train back departs at 9.30 after all.

hmm we can maybe put it at 17:00 thats also fine by me :)

I'm receiving mine early next week, if i don't have to work, or can switch shifts with a colleague, im at any kind of meeting planned.

Cheers!

MarkoeZ

okay Ive made a round-up topic: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54864-dutch-get-together-round-up/

There is already 2 persons (me and someone from fok.nl who is a pre-orderer and will come if there will be more than 2 people :D )

please add your name to the thread if you plan on comming

Back