Dvd Ripping

Can anyone recommend an easy to use peice of DVD-ripping software. Perferably that can output in DivX/OGG OGM or Xvid/OGG OGM.

Also good bitrates to use would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

sorry, but do you a clue what you are talking about?

dvd decrypter will not output in either of the formats that the OP requested. it will bypass copy protections and rip a dvd to your hard drive for use by another conversion program.

there's no point in just spouting off anything that pops into your head, this guy's looking for a little help.

EDIT: and your sig is too freaking big

DVD Decrypter to rip DVD to one hard drive, autoGK works for converting DVDs to divx/xvid, it takes quite a while, but, quality is nice. I think autoGK stands for Auto Gordian Knot.

spray posted on Oct 5 2005 at 04:46 AM said:
sorry, but do you a clue what you are talking about?

dvd decrypter will not output in either of the formats that the OP requested. it will bypass copy protections and rip a dvd to your hard drive for use by another conversion program.

there's no point in just spouting off anything that pops into your head, this guy's looking for a little help.

EDIT: and your sig is too freaking big
w/e i thought it would help. no need to talk shit to me, I thought they would be ok for his problem.

my sig is just fine, too fucking bad if you think otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot Titcher, those 2 programs did the job excellently. Now can anyone suggest a good program for converting ac3(and other DVD audio tracks) to ogg?

Back