Dynamism

MaGaIn

Still Fresh
I oredered a GP2X system, case, and cradle well before Christmas from Dynamism. I got the syste, and nothing else. Has anyone else had this problem? On the email I got it said the only the system was backordered.

MaGaIn said:
I oredered a GP2X system, case, and cradle well before Christmas from Dynamism. I got the syste, and nothing else. Has anyone else had this problem? On the email I got it said the only the system was backordered.
Their site says the cradle is backordered and every other site I know other than play-asia.com is also backordered on it. I think GP2X is holding out on accessories for everyone. Dynamism is the only company I found that even has the F200s in stock. Strange things afoot in Gamepork land.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very strange indeed. We are not longer stocking the cradle as it is ... well... shit.

As for ever getting some GP2X consoles from GPH... That is a bigger mystery at the moment.

maybe GPH is redesigning the cradle for better fit with the F200, 4.0 is now out so maybe they are finally getting the ball rolling.

Game_over said:
maybe GPH is redesigning the cradle for better fit with the F200, 4.0 is now out so maybe they are finally getting the ball rolling.
hellfrozenover.jpg

I've been wanting to use that for a while now. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they're preparing to enter the online shoe sales business, just like GamePark did. ;)

Back