ebay

...they also fix dead pixels and shoulder buttons...who in their right mind would send them a pandora to fix, instead of using the actual warranty and sending it to the guys that built the damn thing

well... looking at the posting... it is catered to idiots, err... non computer savvy. If someone comes on here asking for roms and such they get shoo'd away. So I can almost understand where they are aiming this one. It's a really really steep price, but some people pay a premium if they're lazy.

lazy + stupid + rich = horrible combo

Last edited by a moderator:
Caveat emptor. Legally, the buyer has entered into a contract and will have to pay that amount or be banned from eBay (and possible other legal ramifications).

It's the next generation of the old auctions that were listed as below;

YOU ARE BIDDING ON a picture of A NINTENDO DS!

Last edited by a moderator:
The best way to avoid this sort of situation is to look at the seller's history and feedback.

The best way to avoid this sort of situation is to look at the seller's history and feedback.
Feedback is positive, and I don't doubt that the seller would actually send you a 16GB SD card if you paid £160.00. It's just that the price is 10 times what SD cards normally cost. Even if the seller does put some PNDs on the card for you, it's a really high price.

Feedback can be quickly gotten very high and now i think you cant leave negative feedback.

If you find a ebook which is doing the rounds, sell 1000 quickly at 25pence or something you can very quickly up your feedback to what most people would consider a trusted seller.

This is why I said history AND feedback. Research the auctions they've conducted to find out what they've sold.

Yeh I figured that , it was mainly for other to make sure they dont just see 1000 positive feedback and buy a speedboat or something and get a model.

Every encounter Ive had with ebay has been brilliant. I like it because alot of people on there ship out same day 1st class without much of a premium

Back