WTF? Ebay UK Users Check this

The seller offering that service happens to be a member here.

Whilst it is up to people whether they want to spend that sort of money on a service like that, I will say that I would feel disappointed if that member has been leveraging the help that community members here and at GP32X volunteer in the support sections, in order to try to create and sell such a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have dealt with this individual in the past and he is a thief.

Mr. [personal details removed]

Buyer Beware. :( :eek:

Last edited:
*GASP* Shoddy presentation, bad grammar, why am I not surprised by this treachery?

I like the idea of bundling (appropriately licensed) software on SD cards, but 160 for 16 GB? That's absurd.

How is it a service?

How is it legal?

After looking through the sellers auctions, also sold a Pandora for $848US February 23rd.

The nail in the coffin: If the seller is using pirate SD cards to sell pirate software?

it seems that hakmanplayer buyed one of these cards of ebay and a pandora aswell instead of buying it directly from openpandora and hakmanplayer seemed to leave him positive feedback also, so i don't know who is scamming who

the guy seems to have decent feedback, again if they are games then he should be reported to ebay but his description says just an SD card so I don't think they will remove it?

WTF!? You joined up as a member, literally just minutes ago just to say that? Remaining anonymous much? :blink:
I have dealt with this guy and know him aswell, I buyed a Wiz from him ages ago

He is a nice guy and gives a decent service, I believe he fixes electronic goods and directs people to various websites and as you mentioned people that are noobs! to all this thing, well I don't see whats wrong with that guy making some easy bucks for directing people to sites and stuff.

There's actually already a thread about this guy down in the iCP forum. At the time I said the SD card probably came full of pirated games. But, after posting that I decided I should actually check instead just making allegations.

Here's the email I sent:

Is this just an empty SD card for £160?

Here's the reply I received:

Hi

This is a 16gb SD card full of commercial games and emulater, roughly 7,000 plus games

snes, mame, neo geo, amiga, megadrive, n64 ps1, commodore 64, scummvm, and lots of games for these emulaters included, snes has about 800 full games, mame has 2,000 full games, amiga has 500 full games , e.t.c, e.t.c, too many too list

regards

qad

I thought it was a member here selling them, but I PMed him and he said it wasn't him. Although, I'm not sure how it couldn't be him, but who knows.

it seems that hakmanplayer buyed one of these cards of ebay and a pandora aswell instead of buying it directly from openpandora and hakmanplayer seemed to leave him positive feedback also, so i don't know who is scamming who
Could you point out the positive feedback you say that he left? He clearly doesn't use the same name on eBay, so I'd be curious as to how it's obvious to you which one is his, since you're claiming not to be the member here who sells these things and that member has sold several of these cards and a few Pandoras as well.

to leave him positive feedback also, so i don't know who is scamming who

Yeah, it's probably best not to post anyone's name and home address.

Yeah, it's probably best not to post anyone's name and home address.
that's true dude I totally agree!

I just copy and pasted the email directly as a response to a question!

Also there seems to be a few names posted here!

And one came from u in your pasted email, how ironic!

Back