eMail sent!

I will not send an eMail, but post it hear at the Old Preorders section as well.

Basically, the shortage is only right now, as we just resumed getting working LCDs.

As soon as the next batch of LCDs arrive, the shortage should be over and we'll just have them in stock again :)
It would be great if all those who want a 1GHz upgrade could get an email when there are more in stock (but maybe I misunderstood and you meant to send one anyway)

I will not send an eMail, but post it hear at the Old Preorders section as well.

Basically, the shortage is only right now, as we just resumed getting working LCDs.

As soon as the next batch of LCDs arrive, the shortage should be over and we'll just have them in stock again :)
It would be great if all those who want a 1GHz upgrade could get an email when there are more in stock (but maybe I misunderstood and you meant to send one anyway)
I agree.

I also think it would be good to send out to all those that had received the last email too who have been waiting so long and may want to upgrade.

It would be pretty annoying if it DID run out of stock again before us guys got our hands on them :D

just do what I do, obsessively visit dragonbox.de and look at the stock numbers of each unit several times a day...

(though I do it out of pure curiosity).

As far as I know, the dragon box stock notifier email system has never failed (at least it's always worked for me), so if you request to be emailed when ED updates the stock number, you should get one (and only one).

just do what I do, obsessively visit dragonbox.de and look at the stock numbers of each unit several times a day...

(though I do it out of pure curiosity).
That's become a bit of a nervous habit for me too ;)

I received 3 separate e-mails. One even mentioned a refund, when I didn't opt for that in the survey. Finances force me to hope and wait for a community-sponsored Pandora.. so I guess nix 2 more of the false preorders! I'll PM ED to be certain it's not missed.

The survey was sent out a month or two back by Craig to (nearly) everyone on his preorder list.  If you are on that list, but didn't receive the email, maybe you should message ED explaining your situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
The survey was completed long ago. If you're a customer of Craig then you should have received an email informing you of the situation and where to go to make your opinion known. If you didn't then it's too late to take the survey and you aren't counted as part of the remaining pre-orders. If you're interested in doing the 1Ghz upgrade contact EvilDragon directly.

edit: :ph34r:

Nope, still busy packing everything. Checking the survey emails and updating it will start Tuesday.

First batch Craig pre-order, and did complete the survey. Just realised that I did not get this email. Sent an email to the ed@op.org address with details.

Sent the mail to everyone who reported to me he didn't get it.

Accidentally left "270 EUR" as choice in there, stupid me, so if you got the mail, simply ignore that :)

Okay, that's the light at the end of the tunnel :) Just have to wait for the restock :)

Stupid question: I thought the pandora was black. When did that change?
 Shortly after the production moved to Germany.

The black color became smudgy within one month and the case had some issues where it will crack easily.

I wanted a dark titanium grey, but that turned out to be silver with the chinese company ;)

Think I'm going to opt for the 100euro option - ED you're a gentleman and a scholar.

I do wish the old black case was better - I always thought it looked sort of rubberized...

Sent the mail to everyone who reported to me he didn't get it.

Accidentally left "270 EUR" as choice in there, stupid me, so if you got the mail, simply ignore that :)
what if I reported (PM sent a while back) that I didn't get it, and I still didn't get it?

Then you should check your Spam folder or check that you included the correct email address in your PM. I used my standard email client to send these remaining mails, no fancy script or anything.

Back