Release Emu EX Plus Alpha ported to the Pandora

New build on the repo, with updated sources.

Build 10
----------

• In sync with official v1.5.29 version
  • Using GLES|2 now

I got segfault on GBA and GBC when tried to load game.  Looks like segfault happens on all emulators but I haven't tested all of them yet.

No, I downloaded the emus fresh so appdata directories are created fresh.  I can't even load a game to begin with.  When I clicked the "^" to change to my rom directory, it just crashed back to the desktop.

No, I downloaded the emus fresh so appdata directories are created fresh.  I can't even load a game to begin with.  When I clicked the "^" to change to my rom directory, it just crashed back to the desktop.
From fresh? Ok, I'll try that, I was updating from previous build.

Upgrade on CC works fine here (GBC) incl. savestates

Thanks ptitSeb

Everything's working fine (including GBA & GBC) on a gigahertz except Snes9x EX who crash after launch (both 1.43 & 1.53).

ps.: zip support for C64emu would be perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have some issues btw. The gui  is sometimes responding incorrectly after using it for a while. It is not acting upon the latest but the keypress before the latest.

So after pressing key up - key down - key up - the last key up will actually be executed as a key down.

This is being preceded by not accepting the space key to enter the menu. It pauses the screen and only pressing a new key (e.g. key up) will execute the menu.

Had issues like this with the previous version too btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything's working fine (including GBA & GBC) on a gigahertz except Snes9x EX who crash after launch (both 1.43 & 1.53).
Ah yes, my mistake, I will update the package.

ps.: zip support for C64emu would be perfect.
Mmm, zip is supported on other (like GBA), and it's not on C64? I'll take a look.

I do have some issues btw. The gui  is sometimes responding incorrectly after using it for a while. It is not acting upon the latest but the keypress before the latest.

So after pressing key up - key down - key up - the last key up will actually be executed as a key down.

This is being preceded by not accepting the space key to enter the menu. It pauses the screen and only pressing a new key (e.g. key up) will execute the menu.

Had issues like this with the previous version too btw.
Yes, I have noticed that, but no idea why it happens sometimes. That will not be an easy bug to track down :(

Ok, I have updated Snes9X package, but without changing version or build, so please update it again if you had downloaded it before this message.

Ok, I have updated Snes9X package, but without changing version or build, so please update it again if you had downloaded it before this message.
Faster than light ... thanks a lot.

Another weird thing i noticed with md.emu : impossible to  choose a BIOS in System Options ... it's greyed and cant browse for file.

Not sure what's wrong with my Pandoras.  Can't run any of these emus.

=======================================================================================

PND             : /media/ROOT/pandora/apps/PCEemu_ptitseb.pnd

PND_FSTYPE      : Squashfs

APPDATADIR      : //pandora/appdata/PCEemu

APPDD_FSTYPE    : rootfs

PND_CPUSPEED    : <unset>

EXENAME         : runscript.sh

ARGUMENTS       : <unset>

=======================================================================================

[ START ]--- Mount the PND ----------

Mounting : mount -t squashfs -o ro "/dev/loop1" "/mnt/utmp/PCEemu"

Mounting the Union FS : mount -t aufs -o exec,dirs="//pandora/appdata/PCEemu=rw+nolwh":"/mnt/pnd/PCEemu=rr" none "/mnt/utmp/PCEemu"

[sUCCESS]--- Mount the PND ----------

[ START ]--- Starting the application ( runscript.sh  ) ----------

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setting PATH to /mnt/utmp/PCEemu:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games

Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /mnt/utmp/PCEemu/lib:/lib:/usr/lib

mkdir home

./runscript.sh: line 50:  3772 Segmentation fault      ./pceemu $@

[sUCCESS]--- Starting the application ( runscript.sh  ) ----------

[ START ]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------

[sUCCESS]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------

[ START ]--- uMount the PND ----------

[ START ]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------

[sUCCESS]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------

rmdir: failed to remove `/mnt/utmp/PCEemu': Device or resource busy

[ START ]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------

[sUCCESS]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------

cleanup done

[sUCCESS]--- uMount the PND ----------

Return code is : 1

Back