Emu Problems With Capex And Cps2emu_test8

kamenrider

Still Fresh
Hi,

I just got my 2x this week. I have got cps2emu_test_8 running Street Fighter Alpha. But after about 10 to 15mins into the game, I start to see graphic glitches everywhere and sometimes the screen turns black with lots of numbers and an error msg "illegal Instruction". How should one solve this problem?

And as for Capex, my problem with it is, whenever I start scrolling down for my games, the screen WILL DEFINITELY freeze when it highlights "ddsom". I tried rebooting but the problem will always return. Anyone out there has the same experience as me?

Forgive my stupidity. Thanks in advance!

kamenrider said:
And as for Capex, my problem with it is, whenever I start scrolling down for my games, the screen WILL DEFINITELY freeze when it highlights "ddsom". I tried rebooting but the problem will always return. Anyone out there has the same experience as me?

Forgive my stupidity. Thanks in advance!
Sorry for the bump and sorry for the bad delay, for capex I found the bug and I'll correct it asap.
The explanation is : some game are in zipname.cps2 and not in rominfo.cps2 (the quick fixe is delete these name from zipname.cps2 ... but it's not a clean solution for me ;) )
The result is capex dont find the parent rom in rominfo.cps2 file and when you select this rom name capex crash at parent rom display.

;)

EDIT:
You can test with this beta version in this thread http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=36716

Last edited by a moderator:
Back