Emulators For Ds

Finty has been treating everyone like shite recently. The one time I agree with his "SHUTUP"'s was:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=15019&st=15

Finty's basically got some confidence, he was on these froums way before he had a gp32 back in the day when he was obsessed with rancid, guitar etc...
Now he seems to have gone of that and now he's the master "pwning all the n00bs", "hahaha"

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already created a fully working ps2 emu... only problem is it runs at 900% of the normal speed... problem is the ds doesn't have a slowdown function, and if i add extra things, it just gets faster...

I do have a fully working ps800 emu though... pity theres no games for it

obviously he is not going to be banned so I would stop worrying. and if he was kicked out anyway couldn't he just come back as someone else? or would he banned banned? :huh: :)

i think fintys gone. I estimate i may have 2000 posts by march next year. I haven't spammed since the blu/flu saga and that was not intentional. I was a gp hypo-clondriact.

darkpark is just as evil.

Obviously finty is a terrible poster, and should probably be banned.

You can't ban him without also banning bringoutthegimp and also pissing through his letter box though.

LHC posted on Oct 31 2004 at 04:39 PM said:
Obviously finty is a terrible poster, and should probably be banned.

You can't ban him without also banning bringoutthegimp and also pissing through his letter box though.

haha what did i do? i guess i must have flamed you on another thread and youre still sore about it. without the amount of lames on these boards its hard no to flame people

LHC posted on Oct 31 2004 at 08:34 PM said:
I don't think you've done anything to me, but you spam every thread with 'shut the fuck up'.

no i dont. but i just looked at my post history and none of it is constructive. i can see where youre coming from

Mark posted on Oct 31 2004 at 08:51 PM said:
Lol that's what I love about Gimp-he's surly, but reasonable.

exactly, not a troll- just says exactly whats on his mind :)

Mark posted on Oct 31 2004 at 03:51 PM said:
Lol that's what I love about Gimp-he's surly, but reasonable.

I think there's a word for that... oh yes, arsehole.Hahaha :lol: JK :p actually the real word for that is blunt which is bad for social reasons but good when people are asking retarded questions. :)

fintys shut up was a perfect responce to this idiotic question

darkpark is plain thick

finty rox tho, just like the rest of us irish

and goity, stop with the shite jokes

Back