Emulators < sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place>

Lhshenk

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I am trying to get the beebEm to worK and can't, I have some rom in the directory app data>beebem-15428 I am not too sure how to use the beeb interface can some one please help

Also Mupen keeps crashing when I try to load it any suggestions would be welcome

Thanks

Lhshenk

for BeebEm just use it as if you were using a bbc microcomputer, it works just the same, almost identical.

for BeebEm just use it as if you were using a bbc microcomputer, it works just the same, almost identical.

Yes I get that but where do I put the files I wat to open and what do I type I was like 4 when we had ours

Maybe you can leave a comment on the repo that the author should include some instructions in the description.

He will be notified of that.

Ok.. When you start beebem you have a four choices, two emulators...

Best one is the top one..

Your then presented with the normal BBC screen :)

Now.... If you press F3 ( Fn lock and 3 ) you'll get the beebem menu :)

Cick on run new game

Find your beeb games. They should all be .ssd files

You can set up some key mapping files ( configs ) I've done a few

This should get you going....

Does anyone know how to exit GnGeo and/or Mame4All while it's running.  Say, I'm playing Last Blade and want to end the emulator to go back to the mini menu.

yes,Stainy from with in the emulator i set them save them and then it reverts before i can play the game is there another way? maybe an update would fix it ?

Off the top of my head, I thought you pressed both shoulder buttons together to get back to the main menu in MAME4ALL, I'd have to check after work though to be sure....

yes,Stainy from with in the emulator i set them save them and then it reverts before i can play the game is there another way? maybe an update would fix it ?
Make sure the .kbd file is in the same directory as the .ssd ( both must be named the same ) 

Back