Emulator's

Teedog

Still Fresh
I have three emulators on my gp2x the genesis, turbo-grafx-pcengine and the supernes i have rom's for eacn in these in there own folders but i can't get the gpx2 to see the folder's like there do with the genesis-drmd. i need a step by step tutoral on how to make the file program so it can see these rom's folder i can't get them to work for the super nes and the pcengine What am i doing wronge it was so easy for the drmd so serch for the files. so do i need a separate file directory scanner for the snes & pcEngine?

for the turbo grafix, you need to make a folder in the root dir. called "roms" and place another folder in that dir. called "pcengine" place all the .pce files in there, the emu should pick the roms up from that.

The SNES emu should have a roms folder in the emu folder already [for the snesgp2x emu that is] if your using squidge's snes emu, you can only have one rom at a time and it needs to be placed in the root dir. and renamed "snes.smc" as of now there is no rom selector for that emu [that i know of, search the fourms he may have updated it O..o]

1. read the readme file for each emulator

2. not all emulators scan for files

3. read the readme file and put the roms where it tells you.

oh and read the read me file

Back