Eternal Lands

Cyclops

Everything about this game made me think I would hate it. That and I though Its just too pretty to work with my Intel Extreme 2(Comically titled onboard graphics), but its really good(I use the term tentetively becuase I can't stop playing it,yet I don't get exited quite the same as I would a shooter, or a beat em up, or the kind of satisfaction I get from a World building game, but gives me the pleasure of both, and is somewhat addictive. If it wasn't for trackballz it would be my most played game this year(Prince of Persia, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina in time being last years most highly played.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/ check it out.

On a side note I noticed I've moved my gaming experience from consoles to emulation/GPL engines to independant gaming/homebrew(and that includes the GP2X). This I know has been heavily influenced by my move to linux/Gp32(now GP2X), but I'm not sure if I'm getting older, games cost too much, flash graphics have stopped impressing me(and I though barbarian on the st was as good as It could get), or maybe its all the franchises, and I've seen it all before,but the last game that exited me(enough to buy rather than rent) was burnout takedown and only because of I could play it with my girlfriend.

LOL. I'm viral marketer for homebrew over commercial games. I must be paid a packet

Cyclops posted on Feb 12 2006 at 02:33 PM said:
LOL. I'm viral marketer for homebrew over commercial games. I must be paid a packet

yeah, i bet they do pay you packets. like, revels, and maltesers, and maybe even snickers bars. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back