New Super Mario Bros

I like easy games....

I am LOVING this. And I had the worst day of my life yesterday (wife left me, came back again). And yet I still enjoyed playing this game.

Am I shallow?

grahf posted on May 20 2006 at 11:54 PM said:
My 5 year old nephew was playing it today for a few hours, until he killed the battery on my Lite.
His response: "wow i really like that mario game you got" :D
Its crazy how watching him play reminds me of when i was a little kid myself, and first playing Super Mario Bros on the NES. I played it so much the first two days that i actually was hearing the coin sounds when i was trying to go to sleep :blink:

Just got it today, and I love it! It is defintely easier that the old SMB games.

I randomly hear game noises too. It usually happens at 5 in the morning after playing games for nonstop 20+ hours, but its not always a game I played that day.

Reading what I wrote made me think of

"I hear game noises..." 6th sense style.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm waiting until the UK release though, I've still got other games to finish.

For the people who are saying it's easy. Would you say it's easier than Mario Land 1 and 2 (GB)?

Radio posted on May 22 2006 at 05:25 PM said:
I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm waiting until the UK release though, I've still got other games to finish.

For the people who are saying it's easy. Would you say it's easier than Mario Land 1 and 2 (GB)?

i wouldnt say it was easier than those 2 games, im on level 3 now, its getting harder now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back