Evil Dragon Day

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
I've been meaning to post this sort of thing for months, but never got to it; but today is as good for this as any other day. We all tend to kudos-up for devs and such, and hando/rico/big-posters/etc get lots of kudos here or there, and Craig for gbax and the compo's, and all the other faces who've been around the scene forever. But I think Evil Dragon doesn't get enough points. Solid mod, the file archive, always being helpful, the fenix tut's .. that guys done it all for a long time. I think hes outdone most of us devs, due to just sheer persistance and class.

So thanks EvilDragon :)

jeff

(besides, your photo frightens me ;)

Hip Hip! Don't Eat Me!
Come on y'all!
Hip Hip! Don't Eat Me!
Hip Hip! Don't Eat Me! :unsure:

thanks for your excellent work, evilDragon! :)

i'm rather new to this place and the gp32-scene in general, but the file archive has been really helpful to me so far..

this community is amazing!

He can eat me. :D

Well anyway, yeah Evil Dragon is a really cool guy with a big name. He's one of those guys who is really intimidating, because he is so well known. (For example, Chris Covell, and Kevin Horton are also intimidatingly well known, if you're from the nesdev scene :) )

And EvilDragon has "Dragon" in his name, and I'm a huge dragon fanatic, so yeah. :)

Thank you EvilDragon! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have a huge site that has a bunch of homebrew games to download! :)

yep evildragon is what you can call a gp32 god!!!

hes done too much for us as do the other mods, keep up the great work mods...

yes i think his name is intimidating too... its got DRAGON in it... hey my name has it too. :)

I concur, thank you EvilDragon for everything you have/still are doing for the GP32 scene (and PDRoms too ;) ) is appreciated!

Thanks EvilDragon for your help in the past with yours truly and of course the file archive. I'm so glad you don't live be your name. ;)

Back