Evil Dragon On The German Tv

Thanks to years of listening to Rammstein, I could actually understand most of that even without the translation :)

craigix posted on Feb 2 2006 at 03:10 AM said:
It is just a 3D demo which happens to use the payback maps.

what is the 3d game that run at good speed in GIGA3.AVI?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yamcha79 posted on Feb 2 2006 at 10:32 AM said:

you just quoted the answer!!

parag0n posted on Feb 2 2006 at 10:51 AM said:
Yamcha79 posted on Feb 2 2006 at 10:32 AM said:

you just quoted the answer!!

yes, but where is download for this 3dgame?

ED said in the show that Payback will be one of the commercial games that are coming out for the GP2X. According to ED it is not finished yet. He was showing a really early version or maybe just a demo of it.

chaos engineer posted on Feb 2 2006 at 11:07 AM said:
ED said in the show that Payback will be one of the commercial games that are coming out for the GP2X. According to ED it is not finished yet. He was showing a really early version or maybe just a demo of it.

GREAT GREAT!!!!! :D
Thanks.

What is the game/emu that the guy is playing at the begining of the GIGA3.avi?

Cheers

Jegriva posted on Feb 2 2006 at 02:33 PM said:
Thanks to years of listening to Rammstein, I could actually understand most of that even without the translation smile.gif

vERY lOL!

This is because GIGA TV only allows the Rammstein minimal vocabulary. Anything else would ask too much of their target audience

Just a quick addition:

That PayBack was just a quick 3D demo, I meant it MIGHT be a cool commercial game for the gp2x, sorry for the confusion.

I just got this demo sent in by someone, as you could see, there's no missions or anything similar, you can just move around.

But who knows, maybe a company has seen the show and will do this :)

I just thought it would be nice to show :)

EvilDragon posted on Feb 2 2006 at 03:18 PM said:
Just a quick addition:

That PayBack was just a quick 3D demo, I meant it MIGHT be a cool commercial game for the gp2x, sorry for the confusion.

I just got this demo sent in by someone, as you could see, there's no missions or anything similar, you can just move around.

Oh, then I really misunderstood what you were saying on GIGA TV. Either it was not very clear or this Dead or Alive 4 part in the show made me so dumb that I was not anymore able to follow the show. But in the beginning of the show, did they not say that you are going to present a commercial game?

btw, well done ED

chaos engineer posted on Feb 2 2006 at 04:33 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Feb 2 2006 at 03:18 PM said:
Just a quick addition:

Oh, then I really misunderstood what you were saying on GIGA TV. Either it was not very clear or this Dead or Alive 4 part in the show made me so dumb that I was not anymore able to follow the show. But in the beginning of the show, did they not say that you are going to present a commercial game?

btw, well done ED

We wanted to, I wanted to get some int13 game, but I didn't get it in time.

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Feb 2 2006 at 03:47 PM said:
chaos engineer posted on Feb 2 2006 at 04:33 PM said:
But in the beginning of the show, did they not say that you are going to present a commercial game?

We wanted to, I wanted to get some int13 game, but I didn't get it in time.

OK, thanks for the clarification

Intersting but as I understand about 1 german word in 100 it didn't mean much to me. Can someones sum up their general feeling about the GP2x. Were they impressed? or did they find it old hat etc?

EvilDragon posted on Feb 2 2006 at 12:14 PM said:
They liked the gp2x. :)
cool, I just watched it. I imagined as I was watching it that they were impressed with the device, so that's good. Unfortunately im not in the least bit German nor do I live in Germany so I didnt understand a word of it. But you seemed happy while talking about it to thats awesome.

Very nice :)

Back