Evildragons Gp2x Shop, Opens Today, Gp2x 165euro !

I'd order from there, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough money by then.
(I have 40 now, 25 probably wednesday for my broken TT, and a lot more when it's the 19th october)

This'll be easier for me, as I'm in belgium though, thanks EvilDragon. :)

How can it be so cheap ?
And how mucht does it cost to send it to the Netherlands ?

I really like this pre-order stuff, if I had money I would be pre-ordering it today.

Jarska333 posted on Sep 18 2005 at 05:59 PM said:
Say, would there happen to be an english section in the works? My german is limited to danke and bitte...

Yes, there is. All I have to translate is the shipping and payment conditions, the rest is finished.

When is one supposed to pay for a preorder?

You can pay what you want - though you won't get the unit before you paid for it.
And if you pay until September 29th, you'll get a unit from the first batch.

Last edited:
Digital Awakening posted on Sep 18 2005 at 10:41 PM said:
It may be cheaper because there are no extras included? Gbax also offers some stuff for preorders.

"CD with Games, Utilities, MP3 player, Movie player", costs like 0,50 Euro.

"And for you lucky preorder customers:
Free GP Headphones & Carry case (while stocks last).", you don't want to pay for something you don't get.

Does someone know anything about SD cards, because I see some minor differences in specifications. Like, whats: "Secure digital 1.0Gb ULTRA II".

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon posted on Sep 19 2005 at 01:48 AM said:
You can pay what you want - though you won't get the unit before you paid for it.
Is the second batch coming around the end of october?

Last edited by a moderator:
Saido posted on Sep 19 2005 at 03:08 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Sep 19 2005 at 01:48 AM said:
Is the second batch coming around the end of october?

If everything works as planned, yes. Depends on GamePark Holdings ;)

Last edited:
Hm, so say, I preorder now, but I don't have enough money yet. But for example, I get enough money on october the 19th and I pay then, this would result in:

A. First batch is still available and I get one from the first batch.

or

B. First batch is out, but I get one from the second batch when arived?

:p

Draken posted on Sep 19 2005 at 08:49 PM said:
Hm, so say, I preorder now, but I don't have enough money yet. But for example, I get enough money on october the 19th and I pay then, this would result in:

A. First batch is still available and I get one from the first batch.

or

B. First batch is out, but I get one from the second batch when arived?

:p

Exactly :)

Oh, BTW: The English language is now included in the shop system.

Last edited:
Toll!
Yeh I'm definatley thinking about buying a GP2X as it seems to be able to do a heck of a lot of stuff for a nice price. Just wanted to tag a few notes to this as evildragon I would be ordering from you... so I hope you don't mind me asking..
I aim to use the GP2X as its intended but deff slightly more for music which I presume will be really easy to put onto an SD card and play but for games as I understand it I would need to get an emu provided by GPH and put it onto the NAND 64mb stuff then I can put games on to an SD card and play them as it would run off the emu on the NAND memory section.....or is it more complicated than that? If so how much more? I am eager to learn and hopefully capable....(I understand that no one can be 100% sure but I am judging by what I have read on GP32 stuff....)
I love the idea of playing stuff like Sonic, Shinobi, In the Hunt, The Chaos engine etc and having music and movies at my disposal I just have pre signing over 160 euro questions.
Thanks for any following replies

Jegriva posted on Sep 20 2005 at 10:25 PM said:
May I order form Italy? How much do I pay for shipping?

You may, I think it's about 13 Euro shipping (insured), but the shop system will tell you before you complete the order :)

Last edited:
Back