Excited As All Hell!

djcpe

Still Fresh
Just received confirmation from Google Checkout. My Pandora order is complete! Now the calm before the storm - WAITING! Ugh! It's been a long time in the waiting, but I'm sure it will be worth it! Craig rocks!!!

djcpe said:
Just received confirmation from Google Checkout. My Pandora order is complete! Now the calm before the storm - WAITING! Ugh! It's been a long time in the waiting, but I'm sure it will be worth it! Craig rocks!!!

Congrats! :) Don't forget all the other fine people from OP that made this possible, though (not just Craig...).

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely! I would never want to leave anybody out! The whole gang at OP rocks! You are all so talented and gifted. Thank you for what I am sure is going to be a successful and wonderful product.

wermy said:
djcpe said:

Congrats! :) Don't forget all the other fine people from OP that made this possible, though (not just Craig...).

Same here, though I didn't find it necessary to open a new topic about it :p But I totally understand your excitement :lol:

Maybe someone should start a "I Just Got My Order Confirmation" thread, to have everything in one place. ;)

djcpe said:

Welcome to the cult of Pandora. Yunno, Craig is eventually going to give the order don't you?
Just don't drink the Kool Ade.

That's a point actually, are we going to have a 'Pandora Party' when we all have one? Dunno what we'd do, just sit there (mentally) masturbating over our new pieces of ace tech. I guess.

Miner49er said:
djcpe said:

Welcome to the cult of Pandora. Yunno, Craig is eventually going to give the order don't you?

That's a point actually, are we going to have a 'Pandora Party' when we all have one? Dunno what we'd do, just sit there (mentally) masturbating over our new pieces of ace tech. I guess.
I plan to receive it on a friday, and lock my door, disconnect the cell phone, and feverishly press random buttons as I dine fancily on my storage of Mr. Pibb, and Microwave whatever-the-hells-in-my-freezer.

Kaze0110 said:
Miner49er said:
djcpe said:

I plan to receive it on a friday, and lock my door, disconnect the cell phone, and feverishly press random buttons as I dine fancily on my storage of Mr. Pibb, and Microwave whatever-the-hells-in-my-freezer.
I'm tired and ill, and have many important things to do.

I have made this to celebrate.
yifrr.jpg

(naw)mcx said:
Kaze0110 said:
Miner49er said:
djcpe said:

I'm tired and ill, and have many important things to do.

I have made this to celebrate.
yifrr.jpg

Aw man! That is awesome!!!!

Suddenly I want to code a php page that's the "pandora waiting timer" that will call the server time, and in real time will increment.

Two weeks in advance.

=D

Kaze, that would also include Javascript or a meta refresh element(not suggested) :p
and in PHP all you would have to do is echo time() out in the Javascript part or use date("stuff here")

Kloplop321 said:
Kaze, that would also include Javascript or a meta refresh element(not suggested) :p
and in PHP all you would have to do is echo time() out in the Javascript part or use date("stuff here")
I know, I'd do it in php/ajax, I just can't be erred to bother at the moment.

Elwing said:
why would you use a timer to just print "two month"...

Because that isn't a counter at all! and its no fun to watch when I'm killing time.

Would anyone fancy a small bet on when the Pandora gets released?

Difficult to work out the odds, so we could pay a quid to name a date, with the closest taking the lot! I guess this kind of thing is difficult over the internet but if there was trusted person to take in all the bets into a paypal account, this could be lucrative for the winner. You gotta be in it to win it!

Or would it be illegal gambling?

Miner49er said:
Would anyone fancy a small bet on when the Pandora gets released?

Difficult to work out the odds, so we could pay a quid to name a date, with the closest taking the lot! I guess this kind of thing is difficult over the internet but if there was trusted person to take in all the bets into a paypal account, this could be lucrative for the winner. You gotta be in it to win it!

Or would it be illegal gambling?
HAHA nice thought but dont think it would be legal.. it maybe legal in some countries though :unsure:

Miner49er said:
(mentally) masturbating
speak for yourself ;)

And Kaze0110, there is a site out there(don't have the URL offhand) that adds two months to the current date in anticipation of the Pandora.

Tensuke said:
Miner49er said:
(mentally) masturbating
speak for yourself ;)

And Kaze0110, there is a site out there(don't have the URL offhand) that adds two months to the current date in anticipation of the Pandora.
I made one of these a while back,
http://pandora.paireepinart.com/

Cant wait to get mine I haven't ordered yet.
Hope they ship fast to Canada! ;)

Back