Ext Charger

Well it looks like that particular game is not in the .34 or .35 rom lists, so it seems it might not work, but I could very well be wrong... any one actually want to try loading the game? I don't have MAME loaded right now and don't want to mess with the structure of my SD card right now (dev reasons)

Sonic X posted on Mar 23 2007 at 11:35 PM said:
You prove to me this arcade game is compatible with MAME on the GP2X and I will keep my GP2X no matter what is wrong with it.
You seem to assume that we give a shit about you staying in the community. Well, you should reconsider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishbong posted on Mar 24 2007 at 10:16 AM said:
Sonic X posted on Mar 23 2007 at 11:35 PM said:
You prove to me this arcade game is compatible with MAME on the GP2X and I will keep my GP2X no matter what is wrong with it.
You seem to assume that we give a shit about you staying in the community. Well, you should reconsider.

First off I know you don't care if I stay in the communite I am just telling what my plains were. Second I had forgot but I had tried the game on MAME to see if it works it doesn't which is why I just say fuck it completely I have a better chance with the PSP or XGP but unforchunetly I don't give a damn for neither one. So my handheld days are over I will be getting probably a PS2 and playing JAP Games. Also I have been in this communite longer than you think but I know if I tell you who I really am I will be in big trouble, so go ahead keep thinking I'm a noob when in reality I am not, remember not to click the report button please.

Sonic X posted on Mar 24 2007 at 11:52 AM said:
Also I have been in this communite longer than you think but I know if I tell yuo who I really am I will be in big trouble, so go ahead keep thinking I'm a noob when in reality I am not.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fishbong posted on Mar 24 2007 at 12:10 PM said:
Sonic X posted on Mar 24 2007 at 11:52 AM said:
Also I have been in this communite longer than you think but I know if I tell yuo who I really am I will be in big trouble, so go ahead keep thinking I'm a noob when in reality I am not.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not saying anything just don't report me please and stop thinking I'm a noob.

PokeParadox posted on Mar 24 2007 at 12:06 PM said:
You are KoF aren't you?

You have no proof so don't report me please, I will help you in the near future if you promise you won't click that repot button.

Sonic X posted on Mar 24 2007 at 02:58 PM said:
You have no proof so don't report me please, I will help you in the near future if you promise you won't click that repot button.

Hm. You and KoF have the same Internet provider.
And you DO know about him, when you just registered a few days ago...? ;)

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Mar 24 2007 at 03:24 PM said:
Sonic X posted on Mar 24 2007 at 02:58 PM said:

Hm. You and KoF have the same Internet provider.
And you DO know about him, when you just registered a few days ago...? ;)

Please I just want to stay appart of the communite but that is hard to do when people threaten to press the report button for no reason when they have no proff at all of who I am. Also I don't have the same internet provider and if I do I am going to change it because I don't want you to think I am KOF or AOF because I am not.

Hahahaha, it's KoF back for more?

At least it wasn't Epicenter this time :)

The Xbox 360 will probably be a better emulation device and they could make a modd chip.

I hope they make an Xbox 360 Lite like Nintendo did with DS. The 360 doesn't fit in my pocket very well right now.

Back