Extra cases for sale?

kaprikawn

Very Active Member
Website
kaprikawn.wordpress.com
According to Fatih's Twitter there's now more cases in the UK. Are we any closer to having cases for sale by themselves? I'd like a custom paint job but don't feel comfortable using my current case as I'm a modding noob.

nice, thanks for the quick reply, and while im thanking you, what is forum etiquite? should i be posting just to thank sum1? and thanks in advanced

According to Fatih's Twitter there's now more cases in the UK. Are we any closer to having cases for sale by themselves? I'd like a custom paint job but don't feel comfortable using my current case as I'm a modding noob.
Follow this thread, link to buy is on the first post:

Craig asked not to share the link to the page, though it's already on Google's searches. Just to be safe, check that forum thread for the link. ;)

NOTE: though it's listed as such, please be aware that the D-pad does NOT come with the case, it comes with the keymat (apparently it's glued to it). The screws for the faceplate around the LCD are not included either.

Personally I'd recommend just using the public buy now link from the main openpandora.org page, if only because gbax.com seems to be powered by a hamster in a wheel which the hosting company consistently forgets to feed.

Oh, there's a public buy link? I'm behind the times... :unsure:

Back