Extra Space Inside The Case?

CandidStan

I'm wondering how much extra room there will be inside the Pandora so a user could add things like a very small micro sd card reader or webcams

I got this idea from this and this. which I know is a bit over kill but I'm thinking if there is at least some room inside the Pandora should be able to have some user added internal accessories.

Didn't craig said that the inside of the pandora was quite cramped already?
i guess that it will have little to no space.
can someone quote craig post please?

Zoppe said:
Didn't craig said that the inside of the pandora was quite cramped already?
i guess that it will have little to no space.
can someone quote craig post please?
If that is the case, then I will definitely have to go through with my usb hub idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is next to no space, there is a little bit in the lid, but the new curves reduce this even more, there is a tiny bit in the base, but again it's tiny, almost all the space is taken up by the battery.

I see this as a definite positive thing. I'm probably not going to mod in all honestly unless the mod is sold officially and it would benefit me so the least space filled with air the better.

joa said:
I see this as a definite positive thing. I'm probably not going to mod in all honestly unless the mod is sold officially and it would benefit me so the least space filled with air the better.
why is it a definite positive thing? Just because your not going to mod doesn't mean the rest of the community says the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Making a handheld bigger than necessary would be stupid IMO
Nowadays everything is SMD and it shouldn't be too hard to squeeze something in there, even if there is next to no space left. Next to no space is not no space. You could also try to obtain a slightly smaller battery to get some additional space, if you are willing to sacrifice some hours battery life.

Back