Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

• Neither

• Total voters

Alex.

Retired
I'm curious about the balance between F-100 and F-200 numbers. The F-100 was manufactured for twice as long as the F-200, but the F-200 was featured in a fair number of reviews and articles in recent times, which could have helped it recuperate some of the lost time.

Vote away.

I voted, but wouldn't it be a better and more accurate idea to ask craig and other ditributers to give final sales figures? Not everyone who owns a gp2x is on these forums.

pandora said:
I voted, but wouldn't it be a better and more accurate idea to ask craig and other ditributers to give final sales figures? Not everyone who owns a gp2x is on these forums.
You're right, but I thought it'd be interesting to see what the distribution is among active GP32x members, too. Craig, Ed, and some of the other distributors are regulars here, so perhaps they'll chime in with more accurate numbers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What about how many we have, (or had)?

I had the mk1 pre-order, the regular mk1, a mk2 and another mk1.

I would probably have got a F-200 if it had been released instead of the "value pack", but the combination of the value pack, lack of a D-Pad on the f-200*, and the firmware breaking compatibility again made me get a used MK1.

Plus I was hugely disappointed with the "cradle" and USB keyboard support, there are still cradle problem posts popping up.

*4 buttons is not a d-pad

Back