F200 Music Player Screen Off

Torokun

Still Fresh
In the original F200 manual, it says you have to press "L + Select" to turn the screen off in the music player mode. If you have a F200, this obviously doesn't work.

I had to search through a Korean site to get the answer for this one. Apparently, the manual is wrong.

In order to turn the screen off, you have to press "A + L". In order to turn it back on, repeat it again.

I hope this information helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people don`t use the built-in music player because it`s erm.... Crap, But thanks for posting it, I`m sure it will be useful for someone.

Trooper

@ Parkydr

I was expecting a reply such as yours. :D

Waits for a barrage of members protesting they use the built-in music player.

[Dons flame suit/] :rolleyes:

Trooper

trooper said:
@ Parkydr

I was expecting a reply such as yours. :D

Waits for a barrage of members protesting they use the built-in music player.

[Dons flame suit/] :rolleyes:

Trooper

I would totally use other music player if i knew about them. Since I am new to it, figuring what works best on F200 hasn't been the easiest task. Mainly due to the fact that the information is scattered through out the threads and info about F200 is scarce and incomplete.

Any recommendation would help.

imhotep said:
Try Gmu. CraigAmp and OldPlay

They are all good.
Ah...

Thanks for the tip. If I have to choose one, which one should I go for?

i haven't had any problems with the built in music player, i been using it, will this screen turning off thing work on the other music players

In the gp2x f-100 fw 2.0.0 there was one problem in the music player it didn't repeat which was rather silly and in the fw 2.1.1 it was sorted.
The gp2x f-200 music player looks nice and of course the machine looks better in white the music player does repeat which is good, thanks you very much for solving backllit problem out, i was trying to figure it out.

Torokun said:
In the original F200 manual, it says you have to press "L + Select" to turn the screen off in the music player mode. If you have a F200, this obviously doesn't work.

I had to search through a Korean site to get the answer for this one. Apparently, the manual is wrong.

In order to turn the screen off, you have to press "A + L". In order to turn it back on, repeat it again.

I hope this information helps.

this is useful information. thanks for posting! i like using the built in mp3 player because i dont get the static discharge sound every time a track loads (unlike all the other music software ive tried on my F200 <_< )

Back