Fairly Large Gptheatre Update

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
over the past two days there have been something like 4 hours more stuff added and there should be more soon :)

Edit: oops just realised that i have made a new topic without thinking when i was goint to post it in the other thread.

I sorted 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. It hadn't uploaded fully, so I copied over it with the full file, and it's ready to copy over.
I'm also starting to upload a few of the films on the list, although I'm having trouble with encoding a couple (one because the sub file is extremely out of sync and I'm not sure how to fix it with the tools I have, and the other refuses to re-encode, so I'm going to see if I can re-encode it using RAD videotools. with any luck i can take it into the GP32 format from there B)).
Sorry if I'm keeping you busy, Sam :p.

no its ok. I downloaded to kill a mocking bird last night. My dad seems to think gptheatre is a virus and he has banned it with bloody norton. he also thinks gp32x crashed his pc *sigh*

this sounds really interesting.
unfortunately. i can't get on the site.. :(
i have adsl and tried IE + firefox..

i have now changed the layout of the menu to use frames. Just makes editing the actual pages more simple and making menu editing very easy. All done in note pad so although simple i am proud

spongebue posted on Apr 15 2005 at 09:10 PM said:
big update coming soon... so big, it's not a video or anything like it :ph34r:

you may have seen it already, but it is here. Take a look and see what it is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I uploaded a crapload of videos to the FTP a couple of days ago, but I think I accidentally left the (outdated) FBI warning on one of them though. I'm a perfectionist, so don't put that one on the site unless you particularly feel like cropping the first bit off yourself. B)

Back