Farmville

And so history came to pass. The humble farmer of meagre origins carried on his noble quest of notifying the people of his land. Meanwhile in Pandora, in the great forum, two men stood and exchanged their passion for all to see. The great Ginrai, a man who claimed to be a living god, stood forth in his grand suit of metal and took the great Book of Faces. His nemesis, a man of no name, but said to be of unknowing deepness simply watched as Ginrai set alight to the great Book of Faces. The halls of the Great Forum shook, and the mortal god proclaimed the hallowed tome a falsehood for no man to follow. And as the sound of hatred echoed across those halls, the fire in his earhtly eyes burned brightly and resonated darkly within the spirit of every man.

The being of great depth simply smiled. On this day of reckoning, the man of great depth simply stood and spoke to the mortal, and so it came to pass that on this day, the day of reckoning - the fate of all humble farmers was brought forth under the flames of vengeance.

smiley_notworthy.gif

SomeGuy99 said:
And so history came to pass. The humble farmer of meagre origins carried on his noble quest of notifying the people of his land. Meanwhile in Pandora, in the great forum, two men stood and exchanged their passion for all to see. The great Ginrai, a man who claimed to be a living god, stood forth in his grand suit of metal and took the great Book of Faces. His nemesis, a man of no name, but said to be of unknowing deepness simply watched as Ginrai set alight to the great Book of Faces. The halls of the Great Forum shook, and the mortal god proclaimed the hallowed tome a falsehood for no man to follow. And as the sound of hatred echoed across those halls, the fire in his earhtly eyes burned brightly and resonated darkly within the spirit of every man.

The being of great depth simply smiled. On this day of reckoning, the man of great depth simply stood and spoke to the mortal, and so it came to pass that on this day, the day of reckoning - the fate of all humble farmers was brought forth under the flames of vengeance.

I hope this is the beginning of a new succes like Harry Potter and such.

People here are waiting for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silence fell upon the great forum halls of Pandora, and its members hushed and spoke in quiet tones. Amongst the crowds was a simple fellow, a man of no name but as legend claimed, the ninety ninth member of his house. A rather lowly artisan and scribe, he quested to commit this tale to immortal words in parchment and ink.

The man of great depth read aloud the tale, as seen through this scribes eyes, and thus was moved and henceforth brought to his knees. With grace and humility, the ninety ninth member took his hand and impressed upon him his earthly status. And so, in that moment great kinship was forged, and all men of Pandora who witnessed this moment would speak of it proudly for time immemorial.

I think he needs to relax a bit. The guy seems to be wanting a fight all the time! Why so stressed?
B)

SomeGuy99 said:
Silence fell upon the great forum halls of Pandora, and its members hushed and spoke in quiet tones. Amongst the crowds was a simple fellow, a man of no name but as legend claimed, the ninety ninth member of his house. A rather lowly artisan and scribe, he quested to commit this tale to immortal words in parchment and ink.

The man of great depth read aloud the tale, as seen through this scribes eyes, and thus was moved and henceforth brought to his knees. With grace and humility, the ninety ninth member took his hand and impressed upon him his earthly status. And so, in that moment great kinship was forged, and all men of Pandora who witnessed this moment would speak of it proudly for time immemorial.

I learnt new english words here. Thanks!

Unfathomable Depths said:
In my defence - I genuinely thought GG needed help.

Perhaps some sort of humour management class?

You know very well that the reason I responded so rudely to you was because of the attitude that you have used with me previously.

And Someguy, you have some talent. Seems you can take anything and make it into an epic tale. ;)

-God Ginrai

Xmoon said:
SomeGuy99 said:
... And so, in that moment great kinship was forged, and all men of Pandora who witnessed this moment would speak of it proudly for time immemorial.
You mean like 'immemorial', which appears to have been used incorrectly. Not that it matters, since it suits the writing style.

Mr.Confuzed said:
Xmoon said:
SomeGuy99 said:
... And so, in that moment great kinship was forged, and all men of Pandora who witnessed this moment would speak of it proudly for time immemorial.
You mean like 'immemorial', which appears to have been used incorrectly. Not that it matters, since it suits the writing style.

I like cliche B)

immemorial - long past; beyond the limits of memory or tradition or recorded history; "time immemorial"

In your face!

Of course it can.

VNC back to your desktop, and connect through that way.

Gameplay will suck, but, this is farmville afterall :)

Disclaimer - I do have a farmville account that I log into every so often.

Dan.

Mr.Confuzed said:
I don't know about you, but I can't speak into the past. :blink:

Back in your face! :D

You have to suspend your disbelief. Face deflect!

Xian Long said:
I think Facebook applications are based on java, if I remember correctly, so they should be fine on the Pandora.

Some are, some aren't. Facebook's API allows you to use a lot of different languages to interact with it.

-God Ginrai

... and?
What is your point exactly? The Pandora is not designed to directly compete with the ipaidtoomuch iPod range. It has it's own market. If you like the iPod more, then get one. We really don't give a shit whether or not it can play Farmville, but if you do- go right ahead.

We'll just be over here with our glorious Pandoras!

PS: SomeGuy- that was truly an amazing story. Just for your vocabulary you deserve several Internets.

fearofshorts said:
ipaidtoomuch

I love how apple is able to sell an IPhone with the same kind of hardware for 1000$ when a pandora only sell for 330$...

fearofshorts said:
... and?
What is your point exactly? The Pandora is not designed to directly compete with the ipaidtoomuch iPod range. It has it's own market. If you like the iPod more, then get one. We really don't give a shit whether or not it can play Farmville, but if you do- go right ahead.

I'm guessing the original poster meant something along the lines of 'It doesn't matter now to me' as he already has an iPod therefore is already able to play farmville on the move?

Back