Favorite Pre Nintendo Era(8-bit)

What is your favorite pre Nintendo NES system?

• Atari 2600

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atari 5200

• Colecovision

• Intellevision

• MicroVision

• Oddessy2

• Channel F

• Vectrex

• Astrocade

• Arcadia 2001

• Total voters

E

extremegamer

Ok all you ol' timers out there, and young collectors, what is your favorite post Nintendo era game system???

Mine would be the Atari 2600 since that was my first system ever, i remember it clearly, i was 4 years old playing Asteroids...yay

Atari 2600 for me too, was my first console also.

Its the only one on the list ive played!
I do rem my uncle havin this thing, with games built in, ther wer just stuff like tennis and football, which wer basically just diff types of pong!
I think it wer called grandstand or sumthin.

The g7000 (odessey 2) way back in 1981, my parents got 'the other console' that was out here in the Netherlands. They went for 'the keyboard'.

I think KcMunchkin still is one of the greatest 4bit!!! games around!.
Cheers, Mark

As far as the Oddessy2 goes, my fav games is Pick Axe Pete, second to Quest for the Rings.

I'd have to go with Intellivision.Still got one now but its not in the best of order.Had a 2600 knicked with 16 carts about 1980 ish.I was gutted....id not eaten school dinners for years so as to scrape the money together for them carts.......My cousin had the G7000.I think it was called Philips Videopac(?)in the uk,loved the Boot hill type shooter(i forget the name). :D

If you allowed Computers I'd have to say the c64 and the Atari 800 series. As you haven't I said vectrex as I always lusted after one but never quite had the spare cash.

I went the Arcadia 2001... Dad bought me and my brother an Australian Clone of the Arcadia 2001 called the Tempest Video Game System. It was a couple of bucks cheaper than the atari me and my bro wanted.

We had Boxing, Basketball, Soccer, Nibbleman and Alien Invaders.

Back