Favourite Console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jakshep2 said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
jakshep2 said:
Yeah, that works. Especially after making an idiot of yourself INSIDE an apology thread YOU created.

Maybe the internet isn't your "thing" :)

please, enlighten me, where the hell did I make a tit of myself in my apology thread? you must have gotten it mixed up with the "Lol" one. you're just pissed off because I can publicly apologise for being a troller. you just won't admit it. :ph34r:

EDIT: who are you to tell me how to behave on this forum anyway? I didn't intentionally break any rules. damn right you can't reform 'em, because you're not a mod. go and cry to craig or ED and if they ban me then so be it.

P.S:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, that advert is pissing me off. just what do you get out of being an e-billboard, anyway?

Hmm, let's see. You create a thread in order to apologize for being immature and making a fool of yourself. At the end of that thread, trooper asks where it's going; which, by the way, was obviously no where. You quote him, make a snide remark, and mock his posting style.

Are you really that dense? This is not a rhetorical question, I am quite curious.

Ps: Too bad if you don't like my sig. I intended to remove it ages ago, but it seems to really be irritating you, so I'll just leave it :)

Ganepark32 said:
^ Taking on DCGM is a bad idea on here. I've done it and it didn't turn out well for me. So how about you let it lie?
lol ganepark, I love you man :p

It's probably more the idea of taking on the entire slipzone that's bad. As you know at this point, random members such as Rico come out of the cracks to spit insults at you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably more the idea of taking on the entire slipzone that's bad. As you know at this point, random members such as Rico come out of the cracks to spit insults at you :D
Go fuck yourselves!

nasonsalenowbanner.gif
nasonsalenowbanner.gif
nasonsalenowbanner.gif
nasonsalenowbanner.gif

nasonsalenowbanner.gif
nasonsalenowbanner.gif
nasonsalenowbanner.gif
nasonsalenowbanner.gif
nasonsalenowbanner.gif

You quote him, make a snide remark, and mock his posting style.

Are you really that dense? This is not a rhetorical question, I am quite curious.

Ps: Too bad if you don't like my sig. I intended to remove it ages ago, but it seems to really be irritating you, so I'll just leave it :)

I am not dense, I have a sense of humour, I was being sarcastic in that thread, anyway.
if you're curious about my intelligence, then you must not have a life. even I Don't bother myself over trolling noobs (e.g people like me)

and if you're going to leave that sig on because it pisses me off, then you are a very petty person.

Rico said:
Go fuck yourselves!
at least we can. Your penis is too small to fuck anything.

EDIT:
just realised, Rico is on my side, in the respect that he is arguing with DCGM. consider my above comment to DCGM.
go fuck yourself, DCGM, or maybe your fucking iTunes library.

end of argument. period.

jakshep2 said:
I am not dense

blah blah

just realised, Rico is on my side
Yep, I agree - end of argument :D.

jakshep2 said:
at least we can. Your penis is too small to fuck anything.
I was mistaken, you truly are a stellar example of the ideal GP32X poster: in turns witty, reverent, insightful and hilarious.

Keep it up, champ!

jakshep, we kinda forgave you for your first idiotic-nesses. But you've proven to be more than just another annoying noob.

Let's look at two of your biggest mistakes
  • You insulted one of the forums most beloved mods. I hope I don't need to explain why this was a bad idea. Well, maybe I do, because you are rather dense. I won't though.
  • You acted like a complete baby over DCGMs sig. This is very ironic considering how your signatures are generally ten times as annoying, and to my knowledge, you've not been taken to task on this.
Start behaving like a responsible poster, or the slipzone will fuck up your shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back