Female Pandora Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for answering. I hope I wasn't being too nosy. I though I'd ask because how often am I gonna get the chance to.

@Tiff and your point of reference would be? (rhetorical question)

fact is you have no point of reference other that the nervous system you were born with...

also people who lost limbs and still feel them well they were born with them so they have a reference of what they felt like... you have absolutely no such reference

people born with both I can feel sorry for them and see their point of view to some extent people born men/women and claiming they are the other .... no I just don't see that at all

THIS IS WAY OFF TOPIC... so there really isn't much more that can be said by either side so lets leave it at this

Tiff said:
@ Mali. I don't feel we are starting a flame war.I feel we are just chatting on a subject.I at the least don't feel angered or anything
:lol:
No, that's not what I wanted to say :)
It was a reply to the request to move this thread to off topic. I'd rather read nice discussions like this, than flamewars. I hope I expressed my view better this time, I'm no native english speaker ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread was only tenuously relavant to the Pandora to begin with. Now that it seems to have shifted to transgender issues, I think it's time to move it to off-topic. I'll leave it open as long as everybody plays nice.

Wow, this threads gone in a different direction from the last time i read it, :blink: Very interesting tho.

Tiff said:
I'm only fixing a birth defect. the surgery will only do that and nothing more.The biggest change in the transition is mental.(I think we might be off subject though :lol: )also I mean being female and male is not defined between your legs, but what is between your ears

p.s. to farther my point this is what a male to female's brain looks like http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/85/5/2034. Basically the brain looks more similar to females rather than males

Question.... do you think the defect is your body or is it in the brain? I mean, how do you know what is the defect? and if it is in the brain I guess it´s becuse they can´t fix the brain that you want to change your body...

Just a thought... I guess most people think of them selfs as how they feel or think, so I guess you do think that you got the wrong body, but how do you know it´s not the other way around .... guess I ask a difficult question.

sorry if I said something wrong, this was just a thought I had.

And sorry for continuing on the off topic subject.

mali said:
Don't be too serious. People have to vent. Better than starting flamewars IMO ;)
Signal to noise ratio is already down to the basement :p
Wait, there's still signal in the Pandora General sub-forum? :blink:

Who knew?

WizardStan said:
PoisonedV said:
WizardStan said:
http://xkcd.com/322/

Oh xkcd, so in love with yourself, so non-self aware. it's sad to see a man criticize himself throughout and entire comic strip and not realize it. its that shitty hipster 'irony', but then there is the REAL irony underlying it all.

I think you may be overanalyzing just a tad. It's a joke told with stick figures, not exactly thought provoking prose.

No PoisonedV is bang-on.

_Sterling said:
mali said:
Don't be too serious. People have to vent. Better than starting flamewars IMO ;)
Signal to noise ratio is already down to the basement :p
Wait, there's still signal in the Pandora General sub-forum? :blink:

Who knew?

Someone was speculating that Craig & Co are trying to access the cb radio amp on OMAP3(a hidden feature) to enhance the signal on the board, but no go so far :lol:

MechsWillOneDayStepOnYou said:
WizardStan said:
PoisonedV said:
WizardStan said:

Oh xkcd, so in love with yourself, so non-self aware. it's sad to see a man criticize himself throughout and entire comic strip and not realize it. its that shitty hipster 'irony', but then there is the REAL irony underlying it all.

I think you may be overanalyzing just a tad. It's a joke told with stick figures, not exactly thought provoking prose.

No PoisonedV is bang-on.

Hardly. The xkcd author is *very* much aware of the self deprecation in his strips.

The problem is we were all taught there are men and there are women.

That's wrong, anyone not matching the specifics is not defective.

The only man or woman concept is flawed.

Nature works how it wants.

Ack!!! You people are seriously missing THE POINT of this thread. Serrrrrrriously.

THE POINT: therez GIRLZ here. OMFG. OMFMFG.

Prophet said:
Ack!!! You people are seriously missing THE POINT of this thread. Serrrrrrriously. THE POINT: therez GIRLZ here. OMFG. OMFMFG.
Heh. My first computer ran on tape cassettes. There have been girlz "here" for quite some time. (Yes, I detected your subtle irony. :) )

I have no nostalgia to replay my Trash 80 childhood games, however. I think I'll be sticking with NES emulation goodness to start.

Prophet said:
Ack!!! You people are seriously missing THE POINT of this thread. Serrrrrrriously.
This thread is hillarious. I had no idea it would go this far deep. I was waiting for someone to get us back on topic. Now my answer, i guess has somewhat been answered. Its good to know there will be male, female and hey, even transgender pandora owners :lol:

Girlz, a quick question : are you here for the old school gaming. If so, are you into games such metal slug &sfa3 or are you more into games like DIZZY?

djmaddis said:
Prophet said:
This thread is hillarious. I had no idea it would go this far deep. I was waiting for someone to get us back on topic. Now my answer, i guess has somewhat been answered. Its good to know there will be male, female and hey, even transgender pandora owners :lol:

Girlz, a quick question : are you here for the old school gaming. If so, are you into games such metal slug &sfa3 or are you more into games like DIZZY?

Or are they in it for the hawt hawt dudes?

Tiff said:

No issue, i was making a joke about there being more girls on here that were born guys and have had the wienerectomy than there are natural born girls. Buy this I mean it is a predominantly male forum even if some dudes here are sans wiener. I ain't judging. :D
oh you misunderstand what being ts is.I was born female, just have a male body(and unfortunely still do, though I hope I can get srs before I'm 30).People aren't defined by body parts.

yes, they are.. it's science and no matter what 'conformist, conservative, fundamentalist' definitions you try and get out if, female is female and male is male, and a different state of mind doesn't change that. deal with it. i dont have problems with trangenders, i do have problems with people skewing terms.

Drack said:
MechsWillOneDayStepOnYou said:
WizardStan said:
PoisonedV said:
WizardStan said:

No PoisonedV is bang-on.

Hardly. The xkcd author is *very* much aware of the self deprecation in his strips.

Oh, no. like i said, there is 2 levels, the intentional stuff and the unintentional. What you are recognizing is the 'level 1' stuff, the pseudo-ironic stuff hipsters love. Hipster irony. Like the blog 'stuff white people like', fake vintage t-shirts with traditionally "uncool" things like barney or kid cartoons, and naming your power pop band 'death shitters'. This isn't real irony, so much as a gigantic "im in with the out crowd (that isn't really out)" circle jerk. It's not so much 'self deprecation' in xkcd, but as "hey, lets prove how awesome we are by using horribly veiled 'insults'"

djmaddis said:
I don't know what SFA3 or DIZZY is. Personally I just want to play OpenTTD on the go with a touchscreen, and Dosbox emulation on the go with both touchscreen and keyboard. :p Yes I'm boring, now leave me to my trains! :unsure:
PoisonedV said:
yes, they are.. it's science and no matter what 'conformist, conservative, fundamentalist' definitions you try and get out if, female is female and male is male, and a different state of mind doesn't change that. deal with it.
Male is male and female is female. Unless you're XXY, otherwise intersexed, or a fully functional female with XY chromosomes due to androgen insensitivity syndrome. Oops? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back