Females

oclbdk

Still Fresh
Just curious and/or bored. I wonder how many female fans there are of the Pandora. Anyone have a guess? I mean, there has to be at least SOME on these forums, right? Maybe? There don't seem to be any distinctly feminine usernames.

Peter R said:
Females are driven away by a lack of mental ability. As such the Pandora fanbase in its' current form is highly repulsive to the female form.

Well that's just ironic.

Overall females are less logical but they make up in other intellectual areas so I wouldn't say thats the case. i would say that the case is they don't want to be harassed by fat geeks with no lives (or wives).

'OMG DO U HAVE 20 BOOBS?!?!'

Who would ask that?

Anyway, we do have some females. Like WarmFluffyUK
and uh... well we have one female?

Every geeky forum has at least one or two resident females.

What's weird is that every survey (that i've seen) says that there are more female gamers than male.

Hells_Dark said:
Remove the sims.
What if there was a way for someone other than EA willingly to make a the sims clone for the pandora. that would attract more women. Only i don`t think anyone in their right mind would wanna make such a thing.

Personally I'm not into the Sims, I much prefer Spyro the dragon :) and that's on the PS1. I will be a happy bunny to play that full speed on the Pandora :) Especially Gateway to Glimmer.

I went right off the Sims when my boyfriend had me as a character in one house, and my character got rather too friendly with the girl in another house :huh:

fischju said:
Peter R said:
Females are driven away by a lack of mental ability. As such the Pandora fanbase in its' current form is highly repulsive to the female form.

Well that's just ironic.

Just to be clear, it is ironic because he sounds like a dumbass and has multiple grammatical errors.

For some reason, the male to female ratio on technically oriented forums online is very high. In my experience there actually tends to be more m2f transgenders (mainly pre-op) than people born female.

Exophase said:
For some reason, the male to female ratio on technically oriented forums online is very high. In my experience there actually tends to be more m2f transgenders (mainly pre-op) than people born female.

Very true, and don't forget that most pre-op transgenders will be saving money for the operation and therefore would not be able to afford a nice piece of new technology :p

WarmFluffyUK said:
Personally I'm not into the Sims, I much prefer Spyro the dragon :) and that's on the PS1. I will be a happy bunny to play that full speed on the Pandora :) Especially Gateway to Glimmer.

I went right off the Sims when my boyfriend had me as a character in one house, and my character got rather too friendly with the girl in another house :huh:
LOL

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks it's kind of awesome that your boyfriend plays the Sims while you play real games?

Kyosys said:
WarmFluffyUK said:

LOL

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks it's kind of awesome that your boyfriend plays the Sims while you play real games?
Er, actually his favourite games are the Call of Duty series, which is really not my kinda thing. Don't get me wrong I love FPSs, Doom for me was the most amazing game (I wrote the GP32 review, and then the doom bad guys info) I had ever played at the time, but there's something different about shooting monsters than shooting human characters in a game.

We do have a few things game wise in common, we both love Dancing Stage Fever, SSX and SSX3. Those are really fun to play against each other :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK said:
You can tell the Sims was written by men as all the women in it are predisposed to bisexuality.

fischju said:
fischju said:
Peter R said:

Well that's just ironic.

Just to be clear, it is ironic because he sounds like a dumbass and has multiple grammatical errors.
I made one grammatical error and we all know that grammar is so important as a factor in intelligence :wink:

Peter R said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
You can tell the Sims was written by men as all the women in it are predisposed to bisexuality.
you can tell the sims was written by men because the games industry is primarily men, amirite?

hell, no wonder kings quest sucked so badly

Back