Fenix Code Not Working

Tech-Head

Still Fresh
Hi,

I am using Context with the Fenix binaries on windows vista, The compiled Fenix dcb runs ok on windows, but it will not work on my Gp2x F200, I have tryed all gp2x fenix runtimes, but it still does not run, it justs returns to the main menu.

I think it is the Fenix binaries that i am using to compile the dcb. Can anyone put a link to the fenix binaries that will work for Context and the Gp2x f200.

Thanks

Tech-Head

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Tech-Head said:
Hi,

I am using Context with the Fenix binaries on windows vista, The compiled Fenix dcb runs ok on windows, but it will not work on my Gp2x F200, I have tryed all gp2x fenix runtimes, but it still does not run, it justs returns to the main menu.

I think it is the Fenix binaries that i am using to compile the dcb. Can anyone put a link to the fenix binaries that will work for Context and the Gp2x f200.

Thanks

Tech-Head
Have you edited the .gpe file? You need to open it up in notepad and change it to open up your .dcb file.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tech-Head

Still Fresh
Goity said:
Tech-Head said:
Hi,

Thanks

Tech-Head
Have you edited the .gpe file? You need to open it up in notepad and change it to open up your .dcb file.

Hi,

Yes I have edited the .gpe file. I have read alot of stuff on this and I have done most of it, but still nothing. Do you have a link for the files that i should use.

Thanks

Tech-Head

Alex.

Retired
This may not change much, but is the .gpe set to use Unix line endings?

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Tech-Head said:
Goity said:
Tech-Head said:
Hi,

Thanks

Tech-Head

Hi,

Yes I have edited the .gpe file. I have read alot of stuff on this and I have done most of it, but still nothing. Do you have a link for the files that i should use.

Thanks

Tech-Head

Are all capitals etc. correct? I know when I first edited a gpe that threw me a bit. Also, normal fenix uses 0.84, but ultimate fenix (the newer one) is 0.92a.

Tech-Head

Still Fresh
Goity said:
Tech-Head said:
Goity said:
Tech-Head said:
Hi,

Thanks

Tech-Head

Hi,

Thanks

Tech-Head

Are all capitals etc. correct? I know when I first edited a gpe that threw me a bit. Also, normal fenix uses 0.84, but ultimate fenix (the newer one) is 0.92a.

Hi,

I am at work at the moment so I can't test what you said, but can you tell me what version is Boomshine using as I am using that on my gp2x f200, It sounds like this is the problem, well I hope it is.

Thanks for you help I will test this out and tell you more when I get home.

Thanks Again

Tech-Head