Fenix Wip Tutorial Chapter 0

Bingo Jesus

GP2X Hardcore
I'm playing about with some DIV tutorials, but I need to set up an FPG file. I've manages to get FlameBird to produce blank map files, but how do I add graphics to a map file and then how can I compress multiple map files to a FPG file using FlameBird?

Bingo Jesus

GP2X Hardcore
Thank you, I've downloaded it and am playing with it. Once I've got these tutorials sorted out I'll plan out a game of my own.

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Good news, everyone :)
Tomorrow I'll most likely have the time to finish Chapter 1: Of Processes, Functions and Variables

:) Stay tuned :)

T

TelcoLou

I was over-joyed to see "Hello World!" scrolling across my GP32's screen :D

I've got the bug now ... thanks a ton man!

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Geeez... I REALLY don't want to tell you this... but due to a hard drive crash in one of our servers at work, I haven't been home and couldn't finish the tutorial tonight...

As I still wanted to do something for the community, I changed the GP32x File Archive a bit (with Antiriads help :))

It's about 85% finished, so if nothing goes wrong, it WILL be online by tomorrow night!

Sorry to keep you working... but you can never expect anything you want it to be in real life ;)

meandu229

Zubeman
Website
www.zubeonline.com
hey thanx,, i keep spending hours playing with code, and just guessin thevariables i think this next chapter will really help... i made a man shoot another man on my gp32 so there i am sooo cool(maybe i will enter it in crap games compo)