Fighting Fantasy Books For Gp32?

*will try anything at least once*

*well... anything free for my GP32 that is*

seriously though... I seem to remember those Choose Your Own Adventure books way back when I was a kid, if that's the same thing you're talking about... they were fun, but I'd cheat like mofo on them... I'd give one a go on the GP though.....

The magic of a Fighting Fantasy book on GP32 would be that it'd impossible to cheat! Gone are the days of having fingers slipped into a dozen different pages, checking outcomes before they happen, and deciding you didn't roll the dice properly and would therefore have to do it again. Oh yes. You stand and fall by your choices here sonny.

Does anyone have an email address for VirtuaLeech - I'm not definite the one he mentions in his readme file is still active. Is he still on the scene?

Paul

LOVE the FF books! Dead Of Night was one of my favorites, but I've got too many to say. Fully support you 100% in this endevour! :)

Sounds great, I tried a similar book like 12 years ago and it was really fun :)
Instead of just posting updates to a selected few why dont you just post your progress on these forums? :)

Hi there,

I'll do just that! I should hopefully have something to post within the next 2-3 weeks. I do have a couple of small issues that may need an update to VNS to fully replicate the FF mechanics, but its probably nothing that can't be worked around.

Does anyone know if VirtuaLeech is still active in the community? I know VNS hasn't been updated for a year or so.

Paul

Back