Figuring Out If A Rom Is .34 Compatible For Mame?

Hydryad

Still Fresh
As the thread topic suggests, I am having difficulty figuring out how to get any MAME roms working on my GP2X. Apparently it is difficult to locate the roms that are compatible with the GP2X, and all torrents that would happen to have these are derelict. Since posting links to roms appears to be against the rules, I will ask if anyone happens to know if that paticular ~1GB torrent of .34 roms is still ever seeded. Considering the size it is rather infeasible to have some sort of direct download however I have searched to the far ends of the web and I cannot find anywhere that has it anymore. I would greatly appriciate some advice on the subject, as I would love to be able to play some old arcade games on my gp2x.
*edit*
I hope this is the right location to post this, I don't think an inquery such as this should clog up the help me section. I think that is more for general issues than something like this, but if it is in fact for this type of problem please move my post there.

you should try P2P network....with 'mame gp2x' as keywords for example....
This is of course just an example
You can always find 'usefull' things ;)

see you :lol:

You need to find a 'mame rollback torrent'. You can use this, along with the latest romset to build any previous romset version. Google could be of some use :unsure:

Back